Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cam Newton Makes Sexist Statement

Welp, he on the shit list again

Minus well back Take a Knee now, the bootlicking coon

I think the way he meant it is, the women he might date or convo with. Don't want to talk about football let alone talk it in depth such as route trees and such.

I don't think he meant it as

IMG_4448.PNG

"Look at this bitch thinkin she know football"

I think people heard it that way and ran with it

He's said a lot of fuck nigga shit in the past, but this aint that. I think he was more so complimenting her.

If a chick started breaking down battle rap bars, I would be like "damn, it's crazy hearing a chick break down bars like that" , there's mad dope female battle rappers, so it wouldn't be me saying chicks aren't capable of it, it's just cute lol

He's said a lot of fuck nigga shit in the past, but this aint that. I think he was more so complimenting her.

If a chick started breaking down battle rap bars, I would be like "damn, it's crazy hearing a chick break down bars like that" , there's mad dope female battle rappers, so it wouldn't be me saying chicks aren't capable of it, it's just cute lol
Nah....that's sexist also

I can understand if you/he were talking to a chick that you didn't believe had any insight in battle/football but this chick does. She a reporter for sports. It's her job to know what the fuck she talking about, even if it doesn't seriously interest her. Her saying that the after conversation was even worse leads me to believe he wasn't talking about her being cute, he was essentially saying no woman should know what she knows about routes

space-jam-michael-jordan-shooting.gif

Idc if it's jaz the rapper , Official or a bunch of female battle rappers u prolly dont know shit about, when they break down bars or go in, it's still cute to me.

Idgaf if she's a professional or not, it's still a male dominated field, if I see a chick bench pressing , 500lbs, that shit's odd, idgaf how professional she is lol

But if yall niggas wanna fake it, then go head.

Idc if it's jaz the rapper , Official or a bunch of female battle rappers u prolly dont know shit about, when they break down bars or go in, it's still cute to me.

Idgaf if she's a professional or not, it's still a male dominated field, if I see a chick bench pressing , 500lbs, that shit's odd, idgaf how professional she is lol

I wrote up this whole counter argument then I forgot who I was talking to lol

Cam wrong for saying what he said where he said it, you wrong right not for defending it

My stance won't change

Battle rap aint on the same tho. There isnt some big thing about women in battle rap yet. Sports reporters dont like this shit

Back