Welcome To aBlackWeb

Calling a rich black man “a capitalist is like calling them the N word”- Jay Z

Jay Z owns businesses... Jay Z is a capitalist by literal definition.

We live in a capitalist country, you are supposed to be a capitalist.

The problem a lot of Black people with money have, is that there isn't enough Black people with money.

And with money, I mean guys that are worth like 30 million dollars at the minimum.

We barely have Black people worth a million.

Jay Z got half a billion and maybe even more. And his money play money to the motherfuckers on the Forbes list.

Jay Z is isolated and out of touch of everyday Black people. And if you been a drug dealer since a teen and was doing numbers, you really out of touch. Regular poor negroes got a job. They don't hustle for theirs. So Jay Z had a capitalist mindset his whole life.

Tupac said it best, when you rich and Black from poverty. Rich White folks don't want you in their neighborhoods and you can't get go back to your old neighborhood because motherfuckers will prey on you.
So Jay Z and motherfuckers like Kanye West, when they come off their perch and try to say some shit, it sounds fucking stupid to the working class Black person.

Lol like these motherfuckers talking about high art and shit. Naming European designers. Giving the hood Bitcoin classes when they need day care and food. Talking about rich nigga problems, while we getting our asses kicked by inflation and shit.

Jay Z said being called a capitalist is the equivalent of being called a nigger. Like what?

Jay Z is basically an old rich White man now. Go live your life bruh. You won. You made it.

Last edited:
That's a load of bullshit from Jay. I'm not full on anti capitalism like some but to say calling someone a capatilist is equivalent to a racial slur is wildly out of touch

Now you choose not to see the nuance and what he really saying huh? People use capitalist towards him in a negative way for sure.

I just wanted to respond to this point only, have not desire for a long back and forth.

Now you choose not to see the nuance and what he really saying huh? People use capitalist towards him in a negative way for sure.

I just wanted to respond to this point only, have not desire for a long back and forth.

I see how people use it towards him and others in a demeaning way and i dont agree with some of the anti capitalism takes lobbied his way. That don't make it in anyway equal to calling a Black man nigger. It's a very bad comparison.

I see how people use it towards him and others in a demeaning way and i dont agree with some of the anti capitalism takes lobbied his way. That don't make it in anyway equal to calling a Black man nigger. It's a very bad comparison.
Maybe so...I just don't think it negates his bigger point.

Off of Jay-Z....why is it that people use extreme comparisons now a days to make their point? If you haven't noticed this trend I'll try to give an example later if I remember. I vaguely remember the word violence being attached to things that really aint violent at all.

Off of Jay-Z....why is it that people use extreme comparisons now a days to make their point? If you haven't noticed this trend I'll try to give an example later if I remember. I vaguely remember the word violence being attached to things that really aint violent at all.

Cops shoot an unarmed black man bcuz he was breathing violently?

Yes. The incorrect use of that word is picking up more and more along with a lot of other words

i doubt the majority of people responding here and on social media actually listened to the 2min audio of what he said...

what he was saying was - when the word capitalist is used on US - its used to shame us for progressing and to conform back to a system designed for us to die at 21 or fail in general

the internet is hearing what wasn't said

Back