Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Vanguard

You should jump online with us

But we on the battlefield now though

Naw, mayne. When it comes to COD, I'm a weekend warrior. I'll get on there, hop on spec ops or zombies, shoot some shit up, try to beat my highest rounds and shit like that. Y'all online niggas be too dedicated for me. I ain't even got a headset. Plus, gaming kinda always been a solitary thing for me, or just a few niggas in the same room passing the sticks back and forth.

Naw, mayne. When it comes to COD, I'm a weekend warrior. I'll get on there, hop on spec ops or zombies, shoot some shit up, try to beat my highest rounds and shit like that. Y'all online niggas be too dedicated for me. I ain't even got a headset. Plus, gaming kinda always been a solitary thing for me, or just a few niggas in the same room passing the sticks back and forth.
Oh no. You got us confused with some other dudes.

We just be chilling and shooting the shit.

It's super chill when we all can link up

You don’t play multiplayer at all? you can go on there with no headset and still have fun

COD not even a game you NEED to talk in

You don’t play multiplayer at all? you can go on there with no headset and still have fun

COD not even a game you NEED to talk in

Na, very rare. Like I've been on CoD since my homie introduced me to MW in '08. I've played online maybe 4 times in that span. SHit just ain't for me. These shits been too complicated for me anyway. I tried to go online a time or two just for shits and giggles with the new MW 2019 and that shit was trash. I couldn't even rally figure out how to do what I wanted to do.

Na, very rare. Like I've been on CoD since my homie introduced me to MW in '08. I've played online maybe 4 times in that span. SHit just ain't for me. These shits been too complicated for me anyway. I tried to go online a time or two just for shits and giggles with the new MW 2019 and that shit was trash. I couldn't even rally figure out how to do what I wanted to do.
I don’t think video games are for you big dawg you sound like you 50 lol

Sounds like just multiplayer games
Homie said it’s complicated and he couldn’t do what he wanted

in a game like COD that relies on camping and running and gunning it kinda makes me wonder what are you trying to do? lol

But I feel him I used to play online so much more 10 years ago

I even said to myself damn I used to play 2k online but then something happened and now I’ll never play randoms online

I think I stepped my introvert game up hard the past 5 years

in a game like COD that relies on camping and running and gunning it kinda makes me wonder what are you trying to do? lol

I even said to myself damn I used to play 2k online but then something happened and now I’ll never play randoms online

Damn. I AM washed. Cuz I didn’t even mean shit like that. Lol. I meant just u deestabding the menus and navigating to the game mode that I wanna play and shit. 😩😡😩😡😩😡😂

That’s before you even get to the actual gameplay.

Playing random in sports game suck 90 percent of the time smh.. between that Meta bs..exploits and people not playing legit its annoying as fuck

You don't gotta talk.

I remember when niggas was legit disappointed @Gene Parmesan didn't have more to say when we were online.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

You don't have to talk tho. I'd just get a headset for the sake of hearing footsteps, directional sounds. Shooters the only games I have to play with a headset.

You don't gotta talk.

I remember when niggas was legit disappointed @Gene Parmesan didn't have more to say when we were online.

View attachment 695418

You don't have to talk tho. I'd just get a headset for the sake of hearing footsteps, directional sounds. Shooters the only games I have to play with a headset.
That nigga sounded like the Smart Tech customer support hotline representative. 😆😆

Back