Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Vanguard

I like the multi-player good enough on this one. I like it more than Modern Warfare. It's less killstreak heavy than Modern Warfare was, which I'm a fan of. I hate having like 3 planes in the air, a sentry gun on the corner, an airstrike incoming...shit got on my nerves.

Son playing this game is painful. I really cannot see. It’s so much smoke, haze, ash and shit when you’re trying to get to people. The guns that allow you to put vital on it? Ah man you getting two shot kills easy.

Apples and oranges. Warzone is just the free Battle Royale game. So is it better? Depends on your preference of battle Royale or normal multiplayer.
My bad, I meant to say cold war... If we compare multiplayer in Cold War to the new game, is there much difference?

I use to to be averse to Cold War but it grew on me i barely play the other joint . I really dont like this theme and the Beta gameplay... was weak...

I use to to be averse to Cold War but it grew on me i barely play the other joint . I really dont like this theme and the Beta gameplay... was weak...

I hated cold war until I got my new tv a few weeks ago.

I knew from when vanguard was announced I wasn't playing it. This is the once every 5 years throw away cod.

I know I'm the only nigga on Earth who DON'T play online with niggas and still mainly bop the games for the campaign mode, and the spec ops or zombies, but....what the story looking like in this shit?

Please don't boo and throw tomatoes at me.

I know I'm the only nigga on Earth who DON'T play online with niggas and still mainly bop the games for the campaign mode, and the spec ops or zombies, but....what the story looking like in this shit?

Please don't boo and throw tomatoes at me.
You should jump online with us

But we on the battlefield now though

Back