Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Lmao shit is a clusterfuck

I mean some days I be down for the challenge but most of the time i be like fuck this shit

I stayed in there for maybe a minute cause it was the new map from the old game that i like but after i get killed running across to hide in a container i was like hell naw

I mean some days I be down for the challenge but most of the time i be like fuck this shit

I stayed in there for maybe a minute cause it was the new map from the old game that i like but after i get killed running across to hide in a container i was like hell naw
Makes you appreciate battlefield so much more. I damn near want to play bf4 right now. At least I know I can take a building down and snatch a dog tag

Man im really hating ground war but I need to capture these flags for the mission. Every map it's like a sniper festival

I just did the 15 for one tonight and I got another one with 4 left out of 30 then I'm done with that shit lmao. I just be waiting in the cut while the other team captures then swoop in on that bitch.

I like to drop my tactical insertion in the buildings with stairways when im playing that shit. Then wait for them to kill me and start capturing

then i pop out on they asses from the backroom like "Surprise mothafuckas!"

rake up the kills, set my proxies down and hope i dont get die again. If I do I rinse and repeat w/ the tactical insertion in another hidden location

Man im really hating ground war but I need to capture these flags for the mission. Every map it's like a sniper festival
just abandon this mode brah and fuck them related challenges

I hope battlefield got their shit together for they're next release because I miss large scale maps with destructible buildings

just abandon this mode brah and fuck them related challenges

I hope battlefield got their shit together for they're next release because I miss large scale maps with destructible buildings
I got one more where I have to capture 20 flags I'll hold off on that one though. It's just that the maps are to big.

I got one more where I have to capture 20 flags I'll hold off on that one though. It's just that the maps are to big.
if we can all eventually get some games in, i wouldnt mind playing it with people i know, but i aint doing shit with no randos

Who trying to get in on this tonight?

I'ma jump on after the pelicans game and I work from home on Fridays so it's looking like an all nighter

Lmao @Banginscrew901. Idk what's going on but it said it sent successfully

I might have to do with @Sage Wonder , and post my Activision id with the numbers and shit
Nigga (said with the utmost respecting tone) you was ssuppose to had been posted that activision #

Nigga (said with the utmost respecting tone) you was ssuppose to had been posted that activision #
LMAO

i got you fam when i get home

i had a pretty shitty day yesterday...hell, this past week lol

I havent played in almost a week now i think

Reeleweird#9099411
LMAO

i got you fam when i get home

i had a pretty shitty day yesterday...hell, this past week lol

I havent played in almost a week now i think
I found ya ID...just sent invite throught the cod app

So i gotta get the app to add AP?

source.gif

ill add em when i get on u can just tell me his name and where to go when we link fam

Reeleweird#9099411

I found ya ID...just sent invite throught the cod app
Brah, this shit convoluted af lol

This my Activision id. I don't have any pending requests. I think even I changed the display name, it generated a new id

Reel E Weird#9018435

Back