Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Lets go!!!!!!!!!

THE CONTAINERS MAP USED TO BE MY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!

Man this brings back memories!!!

Now i just want them to add that Carrier map from MW 3

and idk if they add black ops maps but I need that Hijacked map from Black ops 2. the one where u on the giant yacht. Thats where my shotgunner days began

Reeseyfbabe is my new PSN I still play with Lady Carnage but I'm building my Reeseyfbabe profile at the moment.

Hit me up so we can shoot fools on the face.
You know I see you on but didn't think you was running it. Thought it was your kid's or so. About to add you now

Reeseyfbabe is my new PSN I still play with Lady Carnage but I'm building my Reeseyfbabe profile at the moment.

Hit me up so we can shoot fools on the face.
I'ma add you when i get to the house

name should show as Reel E Weird

Never liked shipment but I fuck with vacant I want a remastered bloc map so bad

Smh I don't think I can even hold any more space they are pushing my HD tk the limit

Never liked shipment but I fuck with vacant I want a remastered bloc map so bad

Smh I don't think I can even hold any more space they are pushing my HD tk the limit
It's a update now. Shit big as hell. I went and purchased a 2tb drive and just transferred everything over to it. Like I said this new ps coming out better have a big ass drive in it.

It's a update now. Shit big as hell. I went and purchased a 2tb drive and just transferred everything over to it. Like I said this new ps coming out better have a big ass drive in it.

Which joint you cop?
Shit better have 5 terbites... They could cloud all the updates
. They should

I'll prolly hop on around 10 if yall around n wanna run it. I'm ready to chec tha update out

Which joint you cop?
Shit better have 5 terbites... They could cloud all the updates
. They should
Not sure which one it is I think I checked to see whatever the best hard drive out for the ps4 and then got it. Haven't had any problems out of it

Back