Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Lmao shit is a clusterfuck

I mean some days I be down for the challenge but most of the time i be like fuck this shit

I stayed in there for maybe a minute cause it was the new map from the old game that i like but after i get killed running across to hide in a container i was like hell naw

I mean some days I be down for the challenge but most of the time i be like fuck this shit

I stayed in there for maybe a minute cause it was the new map from the old game that i like but after i get killed running across to hide in a container i was like hell naw
Makes you appreciate battlefield so much more. I damn near want to play bf4 right now. At least I know I can take a building down and snatch a dog tag

Man im really hating ground war but I need to capture these flags for the mission. Every map it's like a sniper festival

I just did the 15 for one tonight and I got another one with 4 left out of 30 then I'm done with that shit lmao. I just be waiting in the cut while the other team captures then swoop in on that bitch.

I like to drop my tactical insertion in the buildings with stairways when im playing that shit. Then wait for them to kill me and start capturing

then i pop out on they asses from the backroom like "Surprise mothafuckas!"

rake up the kills, set my proxies down and hope i dont get die again. If I do I rinse and repeat w/ the tactical insertion in another hidden location

Man im really hating ground war but I need to capture these flags for the mission. Every map it's like a sniper festival
just abandon this mode brah and fuck them related challenges

I hope battlefield got their shit together for they're next release because I miss large scale maps with destructible buildings

just abandon this mode brah and fuck them related challenges

I hope battlefield got their shit together for they're next release because I miss large scale maps with destructible buildings
I got one more where I have to capture 20 flags I'll hold off on that one though. It's just that the maps are to big.

Who trying to get in on this tonight?

I'ma jump on after the pelicans game and I work from home on Fridays so it's looking like an all nighter

Lmao @Banginscrew901. Idk what's going on but it said it sent successfully

I might have to do with @Sage Wonder , and post my Activision id with the numbers and shit
Nigga (said with the utmost respecting tone) you was ssuppose to had been posted that activision #

Nigga (said with the utmost respecting tone) you was ssuppose to had been posted that activision #
LMAO

i got you fam when i get home

i had a pretty shitty day yesterday...hell, this past week lol

I havent played in almost a week now i think

Reeleweird#9099411
LMAO

i got you fam when i get home

i had a pretty shitty day yesterday...hell, this past week lol

I havent played in almost a week now i think
I found ya ID...just sent invite throught the cod app

So i gotta get the app to add AP?

source.gif

ill add em when i get on u can just tell me his name and where to go when we link fam

Reeleweird#9099411

I found ya ID...just sent invite throught the cod app
Brah, this shit convoluted af lol

This my Activision id. I don't have any pending requests. I think even I changed the display name, it generated a new id

Reel E Weird#9018435

Back