Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The challenges evolved from the early days of cod when there was no incentive outside of prestiging once you've reached the last level possible

I welcome them because it breaks up the monotony of grinding

Niggas was hot when they recognized playmaker was on the op side. I wanted to find him and get my get back honestly but the game ended b4 we crossed paths

Speaking of challenges only 5 finishers until I'm the new owner of that tenderizer

I cant rock with shoot the ship or them small maps.

idont know what the fuck was going on but i couldnt see none of yall online i think it it might be some glitch with people in the regiment

I cant rock with shoot the ship or them small maps.

idont know what the fuck was going on but i couldnt see none of yall online i think it it might be some glitch with people in the regiment
I think the servers are just stretched trying to accommodate so many people, different platforms, and still running the game smooth. I be having issues seeing who's online and getting a good room a lot.

I love those tight maps.... The non stop run and gun style is fun as shit to me...

Shoothouse is like a big ass paintball course and shipment is just nuts...I love that map... Same with rust.... Easily my favorite 2 maps

I HATED that shit... Niggaz had munitions... Sentry guns, juggernaut suits... Blowing up mines n more shit....

Fiddylemme niggaz coming from everywhere, and they all got their homies with them.... You die you gotta start alllllll the way from the jump??

Fuck that

I HATED that shit... Niggaz had munitions... Sentry guns, juggernaut suits... Blowing up mines n more shit....

Fiddylemme niggaz coming from everywhere, and they all got their homies with them.... You die you gotta start alllllll the way from the jump??

Fuck that
Beat it this morning with randoms lmao

Maybe this guy should be y'all leader if he's beating something y'all can't
In dubbz defense

He was a medic but didn't know how to use his revive all perk

That shit was hard af this morning though can't lie

On this particular mission, once you destroy the second objective, the 3rd one was easier imo and the escape was right after it

In dubbz defense

He was a medic but didn't know how to use his revive all perk

That shit was hard af this morning though can't lie

On this particular mission, once you destroy the second objective, the 3rd one was easier imo and the escape was right after it

Niggas was getting mad at me like it wont my second time ever playing that shit smh first time I played it was 0nly for like 3 mins cus we kept dying wit randoms. Me n @Banginscrew901

Back