Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I don't got the patience to be doing all that stuff to get better guns and shit. This was a wasteful purchase on my end
No one surprised by this

But you don't have to do any of that stuff to get guns

It's optional

Just say you're scared and leave it at that

I don't got the patience to be doing all that stuff to get better guns and shit. This was a wasteful purchase on my end

You don't have to do anything to get better guns. There's no better guns to unlock.

The more you use a weapon the more attachments you get for it to customize it to your liking.

Dead link.
Damn

That tells me Activision about to implement something and someone mistakenly discovered it

Basically, there's a mode that's exclusive to PS4 folks until October (tf??) Anyway, it's basically a horde mode. When you fall like in warzone waiting for a revive, currently the camera goes to 3rd person.

So that happened in this mode, and once he got revived, instead of it going back to 1st person, it glitched and stayed in 3rd.

It actually looked pretty good too, so I expect it's coming in an update

Damn

That tells me Activision about to implement something and someone mistakenly discovered it

Basically, there's a mode that's exclusive to PS4 folks until October (tf??) Anyway, it's basically a horde mode. When you fall like in warzone waiting for a revive, currently the camera goes to 3rd person.

So that happened in this mode, and once he got revived, instead of it going back to 1st person, it glitched and stayed in 3rd.

It actually looked pretty good too, so I expect it's coming in an update

You sure you not talking about the ground war infected mode thats on there now?

clown ass nigga.. i hate "competitive gamers" they bring ruin to any p2p game because it caters to that garbage.. i know this is off on a tangent but he looks like one of those goofballs

oh nba player Josh hart.. point still stands..

i saw slam online and i was like how appropriate then made the connection

Its not required but once you get to the point where you wacking shit you really dont mind doing the challenges for different gun blue prints because its only a matter of activating the challenge and playing the game like you normally would.

you might have to run w/ a certain gun or attachment but to unlock a certain blue print but thats it

Back