Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The blueprints help you max out the weapons faster. My LMGs are platinum now. 2 more maxed assualt rifles and those will be platinum too.

Main thing you getting with the battle pass is xp tokens.

You can get some with the Activision app to tho..

EXSwWHOX0AEv5bu.jpeg

About to have that dragon glass in a minute.
EXSywGNWoAA22HP.jpeg

Top 3 on your friends list.

I maxed out an customized like 4 guns and saved the mods....
Them shits nice.... Been working on them for the past few days.... Even down to the optic

The blueprints help you max out the weapons faster. My LMGs are platinum now. 2 more maxed assualt rifles and those will be platinum too.

Main thing you getting with the battle pass is xp tokens.

You can get some with the Activision app to tho..
Man fuck them cosmetics

I hopped on too late. Said I was gonna take a little 30-40 min power nap and woke up at 1 lmao. Washed.

Now I'm just up.

Not sure how it is on yall end, but the game has been bad on mines. The servers have been on the janky side. Freezing and stopping throughout the matches.

Since the update theres been plenty fuckery. They scaled some shit back and it's been okay the last day or so but yeah. The cross platform shit has been overzealous. The more new shit they add the more problems it's finna be tho cause they just don't know how the servers and platforms will react.

They should do away with pc users. Sick of them cheating ass niggas. Sorry @AP21 hold that stray.

Since the update theres been plenty fuckery. They scaled some shit back and it's been okay the last day or so but yeah. The cross platform shit has been overzealous. The more new shit they add the more problems it's finna be tho cause they just don't know how the servers and platforms will react.

They should do away with pc users. Sick of them cheating ass niggas. Sorry @AP21 hold that stray.

Yea, I feel that they are over-doing it, this shit makes no sense, sketching ass game-play mane. I died literally 3 seconds after being shot, thought I survived it, but the game had to catch up..smh

Shut the shit down..

Haha

I had to take a break

The double XP weekend and trying to grind to get the last couple of free weapons took a toll on me

Gave me a chance to play the latest game I bought XCOM Chimera squad though

I should be back either tomorrow or Friday

Its double xp again.

I already maxed rank and finished the battle pass trying to get my assault rifles to platinum. That FR is fucking annoying tho. Sheesh.

Inb4 they have a update to fix what happened after the last update

They patch like everyday every other day. So you late.

Back