Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Du hopped in one of them crates on shipment, Lmaoo

That nigga Du was dry snitching on the Rust map, that nigga named about 50/11 different niggas that were on top, including Dubbz LMAOO and Dubs was on the ground..

Man Du be trying to throw people off, the nigga dry snitched and ended up coming in 1st place, aint that bout a bitch LOL
Bruh I just was making up shit...

I told one nigga to look out an he turned around like we was still on teams...
:hahaha:

yoo Lmaoo.

Man yall gotta watch Du man, nigga said "man I'm in the hall way", his ass running behind me shooting me in the back with his shotgun and shit"

Fucking Du man
This nigga knock gave me like 12 free kills in shipment....

Everytime I ran through the middle... There go knock, laying in all the dead bodies.....I just run by.... Shot gun to the back, keep running by.....

Man that Domination game, I think we won 200 to 191, on Shipment, it was like 8 bodies all lying on B,

I've never seen nothing like that before.

This nigga knock gave me like 12 free kills in shipment....

Everytime I ran through the middle... There go knock, laying in all the dead bodies.....I just run by.... Shot gun to the back, keep running by.....

You was the only one that noticed, Lol, I forgot one map or game play, everybody at, we all were in double digits.

I need to make a special shipment load out.

I think the gun mowed down is perfect. But I gotta decide on a shot gun. I currently have two favorites..I get some games in in a little. Giving my son a break in school. But I still gotta upload his work, do the morning dishes, an figure out what I'm giving these monsters for lunch....

Idk but you were tearing my head up from on top of those crates on shoot house and on that one map we played that froze toward the end. You was posted up in a corner outside hitting me from long range everytime I spawned out there. I seent ya!

View attachment 274207
Pauuuuuse
the funniest thing is when you hear the bottle break. You know its a wrap
Du threw one at me but I survived

Pauuuuuse

Du threw one at me but I survived
The best ones are shield niggaz.... Cuz the second they see that bottle... They know they fucked up...

Nigga posted up on me with his shield,i was like

"Every time a nigga think he got a big rock... Here come some asshole to wrap that shit up in paper"

giphy.gif

The best ones are shield niggaz.... Cuz the second they see that bottle... They know they fucked up...

Nigga posted up on me with his shield,i was like

"Every time a nigga think he got a big rock... Here come some asshole to wrap that shit up in paper"

giphy.gif
I treat those shielded folk like niggas on hot coals... shoot the feet... I also wield 2 Semtex so one or the other will get u!

was letting my cuz run a few @Duwop ill tell em to join up with u ill be back on the sticks in bout an hr or so

The servers were really trash today...

Tried to run a few with Freeman. We spent more time in loading than playing.

I ended up just going solo so I could unlock Raines

Aye any of yall having problems, with getting the your kills to register for that new light machine gun? I'm tossing smoke and the enemies are around it and I'm getting the kills but it's not registering and before the update I had like 4 of em already

Back