Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Man I thought you was about to Lex Lugar my ass, I couldn't move, PM popped yo ass in the head, to free me, then I popped PM in the neck PM LOL.

I heard Cain yell over the mic, I think you had got Cain with the execution, or it may have been Du

That boy Mooney was doing his thing.

He will pay for that shit.

Mark my words

I had your ass in that Melvin head lock and that nigga ruined it

That's a malarkey ass lie...

I told y'all from the jump I was surgical on rust....

Any time we run rust I'm finishing top 3 if not #1

Cain knew it was real when I jumped and threw a fire bomb at him while he thought he was hiding up top...

I was picking everybody off that ran up there
Nigga do you know how disrespectfull it is to get fire bombed by a nigga throwing a half drunk hennesey bottle???

That's a malarkey ass lie...

I told y'all from the jump I was surgical on rust....

Any time we run rust I'm finishing top 3 if not #1

Cain knew it was real when I jumped and threw a fire bomb at him while he thought he was hiding up top...

I was picking everybody off that ran up there

How many times u shoot me from up there? I'm tryna see somethin

9ZrSHjUHtPVNWUGT6
images

Lmao niggas really threw dirt on my name n made me plug my mic back in to defend myself. I won't ever on top of that shit. I was on the ground looking for niggas to shoot while they was shooting me from up top

9ZrSHjUHtPVNWUGT6

Lmao niggas really threw dirt on my name n made me plug my mic back in to defend myself. I won't ever on top of that shit. I was on the ground looking for niggas to shoot while they was shooting me from up top
yeah i got clapped up like 3 times in a row i think thats the map where i clapped you from range..

9ZrSHjUHtPVNWUGT6

It was either you, @Knock_Twice or @Mooney on top in Rust. I was up there only to go kill somebody that shot me

yeah i got clapped up like 3 times in a row i think thats the map where i clapped you from range..

Idk but you were tearing my head up from on top of those crates on shoot house and on that one map we played that froze toward the end. You was posted up in a corner outside hitting me from long range everytime I spawned out there. I seent ya!

giphy (2).gif

Lmaoo me n @Cain bumped into each other on oone of them hallways on the map that froze n I had a tussle wit that nigga.Tried to melee finish him n missed n he was trying to fight back. Thought that nigga was gonna take me out for a minute but I got him out a there.. He did get me on shoothouse wit a melee hit

Last edited:
they need to do some shit for campers like they do on cranked. If you havent moved out of a spot or gotten a kill or something, you just blow up

9ZrSHjUHtPVNWUGT6
images

On everything, the furthest I went up was to throw that shit at Cain..I hate going up there..I get all my kills constantly moving in that map

Du hopped in one of them crates on shipment, Lmaoo

That nigga Du was dry snitching on the Rust map, that nigga named about 50/11 different niggas that were on top, including Dubbz LMAOO and Dubs was on the ground..

Man Du be trying to throw people off, the nigga dry snitched and ended up coming in 1st place, aint that bout a bitch LOL

Back