Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Gun leveling kinda crazy. You can't stick to one weapon you gotta move around all types to unlock attachments and other guns. Interesting.
Yea and not sure if I haven't found it or not, but you can have a nice setup of a gun then if you switch to something else then you go back to it. You have to put all this attachments back on it.

Yea and not sure if I haven't found it or not, but you can have a nice setup of a gun then if you switch to something else then you go back to it. You have to put all this attachments back on it.

You mean your class won't save if you go to another one? Or you're changing "Custom Spot 2" to a different gun, then when you want to go back to the original gun you have to rebuild from scratch?

You can have multiple.
I get that. Just like the last mw you could have multiple versions of the m16. But if I'm using a m16 and then switch to another rifle then use that then go back to the m16 I'll have to retool it. I want to be able to keep diff versions of the m16 on deck

I get that. Just like the last mw you could have multiple versions of the m16. But if I'm using a m16 and then switch to another rifle then use that then go back to the m16 I'll have to retool it. I want to be able to keep diff versions of the m16 on deck

Haha, how many custom spots you need? You want it to remember the 10 or so it saves for you plus any old ones you had too?

Haha, how many custom spots you need? You want it to remember the 10 or so it saves for you plus any old ones you had too?
I'm good on the custom spots/loadout. I want to be able to have different variations of the mp5, p90,m4,scar you know what I mean?
Also I'm just saying they had it in the last game. So I hope they add it to the this one.

How this hitting these days?

Y'all still play regularly?

I still wanna try that story mode, but if it's not a lotta y'all running the multiplayer.... I can hold off

I still wanna try that story mode, but if it's not a lotta y'all running the multiplayer.... I can hold off
Run the story on vet ... we definitely need to crew up though I'm always on late shit im getting it in now before work

I'll be running this for a while. You still got story mode and you also co-op mode and online. Looking for some folks to run co-op with right now.

Back