Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

You old girl saw red when she got her hands on one of the captors.. i like the fact that there are multiple approaches to beating a mission like in sin nombre mansion i had to fuck ole boy up extra for pushing for me around when I was a hostage..i had hid under the bed waiited till homey got on the balcony and popped him and his back up dancers .. then shimmied around the back and met up with Alejandro after dying multiple times

Last edited:
Man
What was this about?
When it updated it locked u out of the campaign some sort of corruptions glitch ..and the work around

As for the game im doin alone.. imma have to run it back after i beat the game..i ran it back already because i missed something.. missed something again i hate how you get a checkpoint in a tight situation

Im an explorer iike to check everything

Man
When it updated it locked u out of the campaign some sort of corruptions glitch ..and the work around

As for the game im doin alone.. imma have to run it back after i beat the game..i ran it back already because i missed something.. missed something again i hate how you get a checkpoint in a tight situation

Im an explorer iike to check everything
Ok I got that same message I deleted the game and re installed it and still same thing

Winding down the campaign
Call of Duty always has an engaging edge of the seat campaign shit has been fun im on the last two...

Peep this.

Back