Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

This campaign was dope as hell... the cinematic scenes were next level and graphics incredible... one thing i noticed was the trigger behaved differently for each gun.. some required more pressure to shoot the haptic feedback also varied...I give it 8.5/10

Mannnn, multi so far has been a shitshow. Paid for vault and I dont have any launch operators, no vault weapons. No hardcore at launch?

Man I am CRASHING ridiculously with fiber speed internet. Don't even try to play that "invasion" mode...insta-crash after 5-10 mins. Tried playing in a party...NOPE, crashed.

Where are the barracks? Where is the Double XP countdown timer when you activate a token?

Aint even tryna get on my Karen shit, but c'mon these are simple basics of the franchise. They had almost 3 years and 2-3 studios working on this for all these basics to be missing at launch.

Ran a couple matches last night. It still lagged and was buggy. That 3rd person was cool but I found myself clicking the button that switches left to right.

The c4 are trash when you use them on the tanks. And people already got good guns I was like damn already.

Finally got 55 last night.. im not chasing camos.. ill peep every once in a while and see if im close to something just trying to have fun

The lachmann joint is nice!

Back