Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bus drivers shoots teen after being stomped out

I did misunderstand what you were saying a little bit.

I still don't agree though. Being 15 doesn't mean you get a free pass to be brutal with other people. Selling drugs, stealing cars, getting in fair fights with your hands - ok, I feel you. They shouldn't have their lives ended over those things even after repeated incidents. Jumping, raping, killing - those are different. Once you graduate to that kinda shit then the term savage is perfectly apt.

But a fair fight can lead to death like a jumping can where is the line. It’s a lot of reasons the law in places won’t let you shoot somebody in the back. I really really don’t think dude got beat that bad to feel ok yo shoot somebody

But a fair fight can lead to death like a jumping can where is the line. It’s a lot of reasons the law in places won’t let you shoot somebody in the back. I really really don’t think dude got beat that bad to feel ok yo shoot somebody

1on1 a person has a chance to defend themselves and shit is less likely to spin out of control. Let's not be silly here. Your intentions towards someone are different when you're fighting vs jumping.

And you never know how someone is going to react to being violated like that. You not really going to be in your rational mind.

We know you can control how people react nor how the law will respond and f he killed one of those kids he would be in jail understanding the whu does not matter

We know you can control how people react nor how the law will respond and f he killed one of those kids he would be in jail understanding the whu does not matter

The why does matter though. If something like this goes down, it's not just important whether or not you're going to jail. How long and if you're ever eligible to get out matter too. The why can determine whether a person is going a for 5 years vs 15 years vs life. Hell, if he gets a jury full of CACs that already think black people are savages, he might get off even if it's not the right thing legally.

lol if kids weren’t shooting each other at 14-15 years old I would give them leniency like you doing but come on man you from Paterson you know good and well kids aren’t just being dumb kids at 15

This is when some start dropping out of school, dealing, banging, etc

I am not gonna use these are just being kids being kids angle for this. Some act like adults at this age (in they mind)

getting jumped by kids in 2002 is way diff than getting jumped by kids in 2022

gotta hold them accountable

Fam you 100%

But you also going from holding them accountable to hoping they died.

Its a huge leap from 1 to the other.

Never said kids at 15 aint wildin. All im saying is we was wildin too.

If dude killed a kid, it would have been fair.

But im happy kid aint die. I still feel hes 15, did some shit that he could have fairly got him killed, and im glad hes getting a 2nd chance to learn from it.

I def feel where you coming from. Cause if 15 year olds is jumping me and I got it on me, im letting off no question.

But after the fact, im glad they alive and hoping they learn from it while they still young enough to learn from it.

I still wanna know why he was gettin stomped out.

But yeah shooting as they run away.. it's no longer self defense

Fam you 100%

But you also going from holding them accountable to hoping they died.

Its a huge leap from 1 to the other.

Never said kids at 15 aint wildin. All im saying is we was wildin too.

If dude killed a kid, it would have been fair.

But im happy kid aint die. I still feel hes 15, did some shit that he could have fairly got him killed, and im glad hes getting a 2nd chance to learn from it.

I def feel where you coming from. Cause if 15 year olds is jumping me and I got it on me, im letting off no question.

But after the fact, im glad they alive and hoping they learn from it while they still young enough to learn from it.
Word I feel you

I’m not exactly saying they should’ve died but I’m just defending what did happen

but honestly if they did die idk how broken up about it I would be. It would be sad and unnecessary but I can’t exactly kill the bus driver for it

But I mean if nobody died it’s still the best outcome

Back