Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bus drivers shoots teen after being stomped out

At 15 in Detroit at the height of the crack epidemic there, we still had enough respect for our elders that wasn't nobody gettin' jumped like that. Nigga could be on the bus talking shit ant we'll have words, then get off the bus but wasn't nobody flingin' their fists like that.

Them kids knew right from wrong, there's no need to try to defend their actions.

If you engage someone physically, especially in a group like that, expect death as a fair option once the person you jumped is able to reach a weapon. If it was one-on-one that's different; it's hoe shit to shoot 'cause you got your ass kicked. But 1-on-5??? Nah b, the only assumption that could be made is that they're trying to kill you and your options to defend yourself include shooting.

Times change fam. Society changes. 500 years before the crack epidemic, kids were getting married at 12 and 13, having kids, and dying at 30.

Shit aint gonna stay the same. 15 year olds today aint the 15 year olds of yesterday.

I still say 15 year olds deserve time to learn and change from their mistakes.

We can agree to disagree.

I really dont understand where our disconnect is. Maybe im not explaining myself correctly.

All im saying is, the dude being jumped was justified in shooting and killing them. Thats fair.

The people in here saying he wished he killed the kids after the fact is who im having issues with.

Heat of the moment, man is allowed to do whatever he feels to protect himself.

But when its done and we look at it from here and call 15 year olds savage and hope they died, i cant rock with it. 15 year old are allowed to fuck up and learn from it imo.

I did misunderstand what you were saying a little bit.

I still don't agree though. Being 15 doesn't mean you get a free pass to be brutal with other people. Selling drugs, stealing cars, getting in fair fights with your hands - ok, I feel you. They shouldn't have their lives ended over those things even after repeated incidents. Jumping, raping, killing - those are different. Once you graduate to that kinda shit then the term savage is perfectly apt.

Times change fam. Society changes. 500 years before the crack epidemic, kids were getting married at 12 and 13, having kids, and dying at 30.

Shit aint gonna stay the same. 15 year olds today aint the 15 year olds of yesterday.

I still say 15 year olds deserve time to learn and change from their mistakes.

We can agree to disagree.

And if one of them kids dies as a result of their fuckery the remaining 15 year olds will have learned a valuable lesson, right?

... or maybe not, and the next time two of them might get taken out until SOMEBODY learns a lesson.

Man I dont condone jumping or getting jumped but some of yall too hard on the kids.

The kids are 15. They dumb. Yall never got into a group fight or jumped a mfer or got jumped as kids?

Shit aint right but shit worth getting killed over.

And I say that even though I felt it was fair for dude to shoot them cause in the heat of the moment, you gotta protect yourself.

All that said, I aint about to sit here and say I wish the kids should have got killed just for jumping a mfer at 15. They aint even old enough to really learn the lessons from their mistakes.

Now if they was 25+, then id feel differently cause they should have been learned why they cant jump grown folks by then.
lol if kids weren’t shooting each other at 14-15 years old I would give them leniency like you doing but come on man you from Paterson you know good and well kids aren’t just being dumb kids at 15

This is when some start dropping out of school, dealing, banging, etc

I am not gonna use these are just being kids being kids angle for this. Some act like adults at this age (in they mind)

getting jumped by kids in 2002 is way diff than getting jumped by kids in 2022

gotta hold them accountable

Lol I dont think anybody is saying he wrong for defense but I’m not gonna wish death on black kids because they beat up a white man

Dope shit. You done with the r.i.p. salutes?
giphy.gif

Back