Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bun B: Mexican Americans Are The Biggest Customer Base For Houston Rappers

lol They letting him have it in the comments, but I don't really see a problem with what he said.

It's not like he said black people should cater to Mexicans or that black people should credit Mexicans with the Hip Hop's success. All he said was that Mexicans have shown Houston rappers a lot of consistent support, and he felt the need to acknowledge that in his show. Why is that a problem?

Isnā€™t Texas predominantly Mexican?

Aint hip hop the number one musical genre in the world?

Makes sense that they would be the main consumers in that region.

Not sure why he felt the need to announce that.

Oh and that video is old, by the way.

Isnā€™t Texas predominantly Mexican?

Aint hip hop the number one musical genre in the world?

Makes sense that they would be the main consumers in that region.

Not sure why he felt the need to announce that.

Oh and that video is old, by the way.

It seems like was asked a question about something he did at a show. Like maybe he had some Mexcian dancers or Vatos up on stage while he was performing or something.

The comments are mainly agreeing with Bun and calling the person who tried to take a shot at him an idiot. And they're right. Texas is a state with a heavy Mexican population. Texas also has long had a huge independent music scene so it makes sense that artists who make their livings locally would have a heavy Mexican fan base.

lol They letting him have it in the comments, but I don't really see a problem with what he said.

It's not like he said black people should cater to Mexicans or that black people should credit Mexicans with the Hip Hop's success. All he said was that Mexicans have shown Houston rappers a lot of consistent support, and he felt the need to acknowledge that in his show. Why is that a problem?

White people are the number 1 consumers of Hip hop maybe he should acknowledge them he was trying to pander

Its true why do you think all these old school R&B acts stay tour, a lot of people in the crowds aren't black. Some niggas shit on our Legends saying they fell off, or not relevant. That's why niggas be touring outside of America, it's where the money's at. Also I feel like they're more appreciated outside of America.

Its true why do you think all these old school R&B acts stay tour, a lot of people in the crowds aren't black. Some niggas shit on our Legends saying they fell off, or not relevant. That's why niggas be touring outside of America, it's where the money's at. Also I feel like they're more appreciated outside of America.

In a country where black people are disenfranchised and most canā€™t afford to show up at a overpriced concert and niggas tour overseas because they washed they been all around North America performing itā€™s people overseas that donā€™t even know wtf they listening too they just show up because itā€™s a famous American artist. DDG doing tours performing over seas you think they know this nigga songsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back