Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I feel bad cuz Russia is using this ish for leverage. Yea she should of known better but it's still someone's life over some petty bullshit. It's more about politics than just breaking an law.

Russians wouldn't even get the same time for the same crime.

Looking at this country's past and present drug laws and people in prison...you don't get away with it here either.

yes and no.

You can get away with shit here don’t mean you should take those same risk of in another country.

We all know folks that got caught with dope and got off and we know some that didn’t

they got away w messing w the election

Shit idk... all their stories seem to be hammering their own ppl when they mess up

Yea no doubt Russia is fucked up to their ppl. Most foreign communist countries are, but from what I read the penalty for what Brittany got caught up w is light had that been their own in general.

They doing this shit to get their own back..thats fucked up. Again. Shame on home girl for not being more careful, but she shouldn't have to be used like that. She still human n u know us Americans do dumb shit every day here n in foreign countries all the time

Last edited:
This.....I live in the South, NC to be exact and every county here is different, laws are different eastern NC is redneck central. With that said when I leave this state I'm don't fuck around because I'm not trying to find out lol. No way in fuck would I go to another country and try to test their laws.

One of my biggest fears is being locked up abroad.

now I felt sorry for Brit and had a terrible take in this thread but I’ve always felt in another country just don’t do shit. I be seeing licked up abroad and almost everybody thought they were smarter then whoever caught them. Committing crimes in places and you don’t know the language and customs is wild as hell. What was that movie Brokedown Palace about those white girls who got locked up in Thailand cause they got fooled

yes and no.

You can get away with shit here don’t mean you should take those same risk of in another country.

We all know folks that got caught with dope and got off and we know some that didn’t

And we also know that there's far more folks, especially Black folks, who've got records due to this country's drug laws than those that just got a pass...so the point still stands. People, especially Black people, don't get away with this and far more often than not end up on the harshest end of sentencing regardless of where the offense is committed.

Don't bring illegal drugs through another nation's airport
This......even though I feel for shorty but you're a American in a government that don't fuck with America. You're a semi celebrity, you're damn near 7' tall, you're gay and on top of all of that you're Black.

You have no choice but to understand the rules and not fuck around.

Last edited:

Yea no doubt Russia is fucked up to their ppl. Most foreign communist countries are, but from what I read the penalty for what Brittany got caught up w is light had that been their own in general.

They doing this shit to get their own back..thats fucked up. Again. Shame on home girl for not being more careful, but she shouldn't have to be used like that. She still human n u know us Americans do dumb shit every day here n in foreign countries all the time

Is she being used though?

The penalty is 10 years for what she did. So she either go free with the swap or do the bid.

Now let’s say it was no swap and a nobody. She would still have to do the 10 years.

It’s more like America is being used to me

I feel like folks is really being intellectually dishonest with the 'just don't take drugs out the country' take

.07 grams is a blunt yo. 9 yrs is excessive. Being a political prisoner is absurd. Shrugging her plight off because she broke their 'law' is dangerous.

Dangerous af

Back