Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

On another note, a lot of people over here need to recognize and check their weed addiction. Cant go anywhere or do anything without smoking first, smh.
Highly slept on post..

’Bout to do time in a Russian prison because she just couldn’t leave that stuff alone for a minute..

First claiming it was brought there by mistake, then claiming it was for medicinal purposes.

Which one is it?

Anyway, hope it was worth it.

Smart move.

Despite the other dude's nickname being the..........."Merchant of Death"................all he really did was sell guns.

If the people he sold to didn't get the guns from him...........they would've gotten them from someone else.

So, in the grand scheme of things, he's really not that important at all.
Someone else didn’t have the clout and logistic that Bout had

Someone else didn’t have the clout and logistic that Bout had

True.......and not true.

If he didn't exist............someone else would've filled the void.

Basically, he's not the only arms broker capable of doing what he does.

He's replaceable just like anyone else.

He dumb as fuck too. Its tylenol and Advil til i get back to the states. Mfs really testing RUSSIA???? Hell im scared when I enter Alabama let alone fucking Russia.
Mann I was traveling the other day got into the tsa line started putting the stuff in my pocket into my carry-on b4 I went through the machine, then realized I haven't used this bag(knapsack) in ages and I have no idea wtf was in it.

Started panicking while searching through it.

Worrying if I had drugs and guns a la Juelz Santana and britney griner left in the bag and I might have to dip out the line.

Then it hit me I don't do drugs and don't walk around with guns anyway and breathed a sigh of relief, scared the shit outta myself. True story

Mann I was traveling the other day got into the tsa line started putting the stuff in my pocket into my carry-on b4 I went through the machine, then realized I haven't used this bag(knapsack) in ages and I have no idea wtf was in it.

Started panicking while searching through it.

Worrying if I had drugs and guns a la Juelz Santana and britney griner left in the bag and I might have to dip out the line.

Then it hit me I don't do drugs and don't walk around with guns anyway and breathed a sigh of relief, scared the shit outta myself. True story

It's only weed.

Back