BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I feel like folks is really being intellectually dishonest with the 'just don't take drugs out the country' take

.07 grams is a blunt yo. 9 yrs is excessive. Being a political prisoner is absurd. Shrugging her plight off because she broke their 'law' is dangerous.

Dangerous af
.07 is a blunt here .... Yet that could be considered a ki' in country's that don't play bringing drugs into the country.

We're all looking at it like it's no biggie because we're here in the US but if she was in Thailand or one of those Asian or Arab countries she could get the death penalty.

I feel like folks is really being intellectually dishonest with the 'just don't take drugs out the country' take

.07 grams is a blunt yo. 9 yrs is excessive. Being a political prisoner is absurd. Shrugging her plight off because she broke their 'law' is dangerous.

Dangerous af

both things can be true.

1- Dont fuckin take drugs to another country.
2 - Nine years way excessive as hell for that.

If 1 doesnt happen.. 2 doesnt.

Dangerous af
You can't break another country laws even if you think the law is dumb and that's what people not realizing.

Is she being used though?

The penalty is 10 years for what she did. So she either go free with the swap or do the bid.

Now let’s say it was no swap and a nobody. She would still have to do the 10 years.

It’s more like America is being used to me

Yes she is..its been reported that all this goes away if the US just wants to swap out Brittany for a dude they call "the merchant of death"

Nigs, Russian knows what they are doing from the get go..why you think they were postponing trials for her and shit. Just str8 bullshitting cause they could.

Nig, Russia is looking at this like..America wanna f w us, get into out business w Ukraine and ish..we about to show you, plus get one of ours back..

It's working cause seems like a lot of Americans really think it's about Brittany having drugs n her possession

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicity
Nigs, Russian knows what they are doing from the get go..why you think they were postponing trials for her and shit just str8 bullshitting cause they could.

Nig Russia is looking at this like..America wanna f w us, get into out rbusiness w Ukraine and ish..we about to show you, plus get one of ours back..

It's working cause seems like a lot of Americans really think it's about Brittany having drugs n her possession
Damn if only BG didn’t do this stupid shit to put Russia in position to use her as leverage

They be chopping niggas hands off for stealing in other countries and nobody be like “ohhh man that’s too harsh!”

The nigs that do it ain't American though for the most part, plus this is more than breaking a law..

Nigs w " hey she shouldn't of broken the law" you right she shouldn't

But u know damn well if that was one of your love ones you would feel some type of way...and I aint talking about your 3rd cousin on ur dad's side that you only seen a pics.

I am talking about someone u f'd w str8 up.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
.07 is a blunt here .... Yet that could be considered a ki' in country's that don't play bringing drugs into the country.

We're all looking at it like it's no biggie because we're here in the US but if she was in Thailand or one of those Asian or Arab countries she could get the death penalty.
Phillipines don't play that at all