Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Shit, that's a lower bar.

I wish WNBA players would shut the fuck up about pay and let it go. Every sport's athletes don't get to go pro and be millionaires.

Sports is an entertainment industry. If the public decides they don't want to be entertained by you, it is what it is. Just like a singer... if folks don't want to hear you, you're not gonna make as much. Nobody gives a shit if you're technically doing the same job as highly paid singers.
This is harsh lol

But again, I'm not gonna tell them to stop trying to get as much as they possibly can.

But I agree with your overall sentiment

This is harsh lol

But again, I'm not gonna tell them to stop trying to get as much as they possibly can.

But I agree with your overall sentiment
You should definitely try and get as much as possible

Now tell us how shitting on the mens league by even bringing them up is conducive to anything she’s saying?

Reactions: GNS
they make what they make and want to make more - fuck is the problem?

i hope none of y'all got daughters and acting like this
Lmao. That’s not what happening And you know that.

This pay gap shit not a real thing

You should definitely try and get as much as possible

Now tell us how shitting on the mens league by even bringing them up is conducive to anything she’s saying?
I didn't think she was shitting on anything tbh

Just continuing to try and state her pov about what she feels is an issue for her sport

What's the difference between NFL players talking about all the guaranteed money in other sports vs theirs?

Lmao. That’s not what happening And you know that.

This pay gap shit not a real thing

i agree their pay gap argument is a reach (within the context of them comparing wnba to nba) - but their desire to make more money isn't

like i said in another thread on this - the nba is more than capable to make it a better brand then it is. women need to do a better job supporting it also

the shit can be fixed

Back