Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

What’s lost here is if the WNBA paid them livable wages, they wouldn’t have to take second Jobs overseas

The WNBA generates revenues of $60 million annually, but it also has costs in excess of $70 million annually. So, the WNBA does not make money. It has turned an average $10 million net loss (revenue costs) per year, since its inception in 1996.

Nigg pls. To my understanding the WNBA has NEVER made a profit. Never. imo it's only still around cuz it's good PR.

Have you been to a WNBA gm? Them arenas be empty.

The average WNBA salary is $ 120,000. That is a liveable wage, especially when ur bizness has never turned a profit. And they only play 36 gms a year.

the fuck are you talkin bout?

Nigg pls. To my understanding the WNBA has NEVER made a profit. Never. imo it's only still around cuz it's good PR.

The average WNBA salary is $ 120,000. That is a liveable wage, especially when ur bizness has never turned a profit. And they only play 36 gms a year.

Yea. They haven’t turn a profit in 20 years.

But they definitely get paid a livable wage

Bruh. If we lock up some Russians in any city right now and they claim diplomatic immunity....shit can get very real very quick. I mean I hope this don't escalate. But if you think it's as light as

You really don't care to understand how quickly this shit can escalate

Bruh, you actually have to have diplomatic immunity to claim it. Lol

And I'm sure Brittany Graner doesn't.

There are plenty of foreigners in prison here. I'm sure plenty of them have tried that, and as you see it didn't work.

Wonder what movie yall watched, cuz you cant just claim you have diplomatic immunity in another country, because you are American and got in trouble. That's some real stereotypical asshole American behavior lol.

On another note, a lot of people over here need to recognize and check their weed addiction. Cant go anywhere or do anything without smoking first, smh.
Americans thinking we are going to have Navy Seals jumping out of planes and helicopters to break us out of prison in another country lol😭
c130a-irborne-jump-out-of-plane.gif

What’s lost here is if the WNBA paid them livable wages, they wouldn’t have to take second Jobs overseas

wrong.

if people actually watched and went to WNBA games they’d be able to make a decent profit and thus be able to pay their players considerably better. Those arenas be empty and you almost never hear anyone talking WNBA. People want equality but don’t even show support.

I have tickets to the Sky now granted I never go but still I support

Bruh. If we lock up some Russians in any city right now and they claim diplomatic immunity....shit can get very real very quick. I mean I hope this don't escalate. But if you think it's as light as

You really don't care to understand how quickly this shit can escalate

Lmao.

Diplomatic Immunity is a whole different ball game. And requires a certain set of circumstances to be made before hand and still can get thrown out the window lol

why even bring that up?

I had to google wtf she did because I'm not watching a video of someone describing wtf happened. Why not post a news article?

The Russian Federal Customs Service said an American at Sheremetyevo Airport was carrying hash oil. Russia's Interfax News Agency quoted a statement from the Customs Service, which did not identify the traveler by name:
"As a US citizen was passing through the green channel at Sheremetyevo Airport upon arriving from New York, a working dog from the Sheremetyevo Customs canine department detected the possible presence of narcotic substances in the accompanying luggage," the statement said.
"The customs inspection of the hand luggage being carried by the US citizen confirmed the presence of vapes with specifically smelling liquid, and an expert determined that the liquid was cannabis oil (hash oil), which is a narcotic substance."
She stupid as fuck for not looking at whether she can even have that shit on her over there

With that said we need to get her home asap

Back