Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Bruh, nobody's going to risk World War 3 over someone being detained for an illegal substance.

Putin's only going to release her if he gets something in return.

If Biden doesn't give him anything..........she's not going anywhere.
Bruh. If we lock up some Russians in any city right now and they claim diplomatic immunity....shit can get very real very quick. I mean I hope this don't escalate. But if you think it's as light as
nobody's going to risk World War 3 over someone being detained for an illegal substance.
You really don't care to understand how quickly this shit can escalate

Maybe y'all would understand more if it was a blond hair blue eyed white girl ... Cuz clearly the fact that she's a lesbian is too much for y'all to understand basic diplomacy. Cuz if America claims she has diplomatic immunity.... This is an international event with a country actively against war with our allies

@Eyerone

Can't come up with anything related to The Wire...........but I've got something from Bronx Tale that relates to how the world-at-large views Brittney Griner's situation:

Bronx Tale Nobody Cares clip.gif

Bruh. If we lock up some Russians in any city right now and they claim diplomatic immunity....shit can get very real very quick. I mean I hope this don't escalate. But if you think it's as light as

You really don't care to understand how quickly this shit can escalate

Things can definitely escalate, but not because of her or anything to do with her situation.

Has it even been confirmed that she has diplomatic immunity?

She's not a U.N. Ambassador or diplomat.........or even related to one for that matter, so that probably doesn't even apply to her.

Last edited:
*trying to ignore the goofy shit*

View attachment 785671

I'm wondering what options she has to get back home

That's all well and good, but do you really think any of that's gonna fly in Russia with everything that's going on right now?

50 and Bert gif.gif

Like it don't matter if she gay, straight, identifies as man, woman, they, them..... All that shit is irrelevant.

if America demands that the US citizen be released to American authorities and Russia says no...

We..... Will.... Go..... To.... War.

Like what the fuck!?

Uh. No. The fuck yall wont.

Ask that warmbeer white dude.

Yall asked for him back. And Kim sent him back as vegetable years later.

Why not?

Wouldn't that be consistent with gender equality in it's purest form?

They're allowed to do it in high school and college sports, so why not in prison?

girls and boys in highschool don’t shower together tho or use sane bathroom. They separate by gender. Gender equity

The State Dept. Is going to try to help Brent out…

Carefully worded statement:

Brittney Griner article screenshot.png

"Every Possible Assistance"

Not........."everything we can"..........but "every possible assistance."

Not the same thing.

They're basically saying that it's not possible to help her because the only thing that can possibly help her is to lift the sanctions that we imposed on Russia.

Which isn't happening any time soon.

This is why the U.S. has to be careful about trying so hard to make things difficult for Putin.

In the process, these sanctions are making it harder to negotiate the release of U.S. citizens who are currently being detained in Russia.

Back