Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

I never said she did.

I only said she should have the right to choose her accommodations.
Imma ask this one more time

If she plays in the WNBA, why would she choose to go to a man's prison. I'm pretending she has a choice in this silly scenario

If you really believe in gender equality, you wouldn't have a problem with men and women being in the same prison.

Men can get raped as easily as women.

However, I don't know her proper pronouns or how she identifies, so maybe she should have the right to choose what accommodations would be most appropriate for her.

She is a woman because she is in the wnba obviously. Gender equality don’t mean you put them in the same cells use your common sense. But you just trolling against liberal shit again

Look the only reason that original weirdo said that is because he a troll deadeye just co-signing cuz boredom

She is a woman because she is in the wnba obviously. Gender equality don’t mean you put them in the same cells use your common sense. But you just trolling against liberal shit again

Why not?

Wouldn't that be consistent with gender equality in it's purest form?

They're allowed to do it in high school and college sports, so why not in prison?

Last edited:
In Russia??

You think they give a fuck about this shit in Russia?

Like that the fuck is wrong with y'all??

Exactly.

Unfortunately, she won't have any say whatsoever in what kind of prison she's placed in.

In all seriousness, all of this pro LGBTQ stuff really gives people in that community a false sense of security.

Simply because they get so comfortable in that bubble, that they don't realize that most of the rest of the world doesn't approve of that lifestyle.

I've heard Russia takes a hard line on it, so.........wherever she's detained (or being detained)...........it probably won't be a pleasant experience.

Her own people said that they were concerned for her physical and mental health............as well they should be.

Kinda sad because, I'm looking at a lot of articles about her situation............and all of her supporters calling for Russia to release her are oblivious to the fact that they have absolutely no influence or control over what Russia decides to do with her.

Like it don't matter if she gay, straight, identifies as man, woman, they, them..... All that shit is irrelevant.

if America demands that the US citizen be released to American authorities and Russia says no...

We..... Will.... Go..... To.... War.

Like what the fuck!?

Like it don't matter if she gay, straight, identifies as man, woman, they, them..... All that shit is irrelevant.

if America demands that the US citizen be released to American authorities and Russia says no...

We..... Will.... Go..... To.... War.

Like what the fuck!?

Bruh, nobody's going to risk World War 3 over someone being detained for an illegal substance.

Keep in mind, that she wasn't kidnapped or taken as a hostage.

She was arrested for breaking the law.

Putin's only going to release her if he gets something in return.

If Biden doesn't give him anything..........she's not going anywhere.

Maybe y'all would understand more if it was a blond hair blue eyed white girl ... Cuz clearly the fact that she's a lesbian is too much for y'all to understand basic diplomacy. Cuz if America claims she has diplomatic immunity.... This is an international event with a country actively against war with our allies

Back