Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

That's really messed up.

I got falsely arrested one time for some shit I didn't do. I called the court appointed lawyer and this nigga like "just wait till court on Monday." It was Saturday night. I hung up on that nigga.

A undercover cop thats kicked in the doors of some afterhours I've worked at did me a solid and basically gave me a get out of jail free card but if I wasn't out there doing shit i shouldn't be doing I more than likely wouldn't have gotten caught up like that.

That's really messed up.

I got falsely arrested one time for some shit I didn't do. I called the court appointed lawyer and this nigga like "just wait till court on Monday." It was Saturday night. I hung up on that nigga.

A undercover cop thats kicked in the doors of some afterhours I've worked at did me a solid and basically gave me a get out of jail free card but if I wasn't out there doing shit i shouldn't be doing I more than likely wouldn't have gotten caught up like that.

Understood.

But she wasnt falsely arrested.
Und

I seen you said thats really messed up but i dont see how its messed up for her.

Shrugs.

If you read the article... I'm referring to the fact things may not have been translated for her properly and to full understanding. Forcing her to sign anything under those circumstances is messed up.

Just calling it how I see it.

Back