Welcome To aBlackWeb

BRITTNEY GRINER IS NOW FREE!!!!!!

Occupied land

I’ve been reading on how America is controlling and doing to PR and it’s crazy

From whom has PR sovereignty been taken? Tainos gone bruv, them mfers colonizers too lmao. Both spots you talked about are American territory with everyone born there being an American citizen; one is a whole state. Ain't nobody really making a push from either group to bounce from America.

Philippines did, though.

From whom has PR sovereignty been taken? Tainos gone bruv, them mfers colonizers too lmao. Both spots you talked about are American territory with everyone born there being an American citizen; one is a whole state. Ain't nobody really making a push from either group to bounce from America.

Philippines did, though.

You’re wrong as fuck but you got it

They gon have to treat that like an NBA trade. Russian merchant of death cac for Brittney, the marine, couple other lost souls in the Russian clink and 5 first round picks.

That cac was on demon time

besides African countries is their even about country with us as a large population? I’m talking bout holding high places in government and everywhere else.

I’m under the belief that it’s not better because we don’t have large numbers in other so called good countries so they don’t see us as “taking over” type shit
Brazil has the largest population of black ppl outside of Africa

Back