Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Breaking: High School Shooting in Arlington Texas

He wasnt trying to be hard.

he was bullied for his people having money

Let some tell it, you can’t be a victim with bread

oh woah is him let him take out his frustrations by shooting folks. While I don’t agree with bullying and bullying can lead to shit like this I feel way less sorry for this kid. Like you mad cuz niggas said you got Jordans and a nice house? Da fuck

oh woah is him let him take out his frustrations by shooting folks. While I don’t agree with bullying and bullying can lead to shit like this I feel way less sorry for this kid. Like you mad cuz niggas said you got Jordans and a nice house? Da fuck
They said they was robbing him.
So certain bullying is ok?
that’s what you saying?

I know it’s hard to make a line with shit like bullying. But shit like robbery, homo pranks, spit, stealing, really jumping somebody. At that point it’s not just simple disrespect. A gun is a whole other level tho. But it’s Texas. Not saying that warrants a shooting but kids don’t have sense.

I know it’s hard to make a line with shit like bullying. But shit like robbery, homo pranks, spit, stealing, really jumping somebody. At that point it’s not just simple disrespect. A gun is a whole other level tho. But it’s Texas. Not saying that warrants a shooting but kids don’t have sense.
Robbery sure as hell warrant putting a bullet in a mf'er

Im pretty sure that was by mistake trying to hit the dude he had an issue with.

Of course it was a mistake. That just means 'I didn't intentionally shoot you 2.'. It also likely means '...but I also didn't really give a fuck if I hit you 2.'.

Back