Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Breaking: High School Shooting in Arlington Texas

Another thing which is super important

our community assume two individuals tussling is a fight but if one party ain’t want it, that’s an attack, NOT A FIGHT

a nigga ain’t obligated to fight you cause you in your feelings but if you on it like that, sign your slip so your family don’t call you a victim and a nigga don’t get hemmed up for correcting you

He shot four people

where was the one on one?

he didn’t need to shoot them but it also didn’t need four to come at him if that’s what happened.

people have breaking points and we can’t define what that is for another person

He shot four people

where was the one on one?

he didn’t need to shoot them but it also didn’t need four to come at him if that’s what happened.

people have breaking points and we can’t define what that is for another person
We can come to the conclusion that this didn't warrant shooting 4 people and throwing his own life on the edge as a result poor conflict resolution is at the root of many of our problems

i dont give a fuck what a persons “breaking point” is

you dont shoot 4 ppl because youre upset.
now his life is ruined.

We can come to the conclusion that this didn't warrant shooting 4 people and throwing his own life on the edge as a result poor conflict resolution is at the root of many of our problems
So it was HIS poor conflict resolution?

bullying = shoot people?

nigga couldnt shoot the fair one?

what exactly are yall rationalizing here?
No fam

you put your hands on me, accept what come with it even it’s final

there’s no rationalization of anything because we don’t know details of case

I done seen some shit in niggas eyes....even it was fist, you was going need some extra shit to put them down on this day

Family said it was multiple people harassing,bullying, attacking him.

It has to be more to it because he got bond and I don’t think he is even charged with attempted murder. The family isn’t saying it was a school fight. They are saying he was attacked and he was already robbed twice.

Exactly.

Must be some liability on the school's part then.

Parents must have told administrators on multiple occasions about the problems he was having.

The school probably didn't do anything about it.........so that's why, for the time being at least..........he's being shown some leniency.

Actually surprised he's out on bail.

Definitely a good sign in his favor.

Dos he shot 4 people..
I dont see this type of reaction in any other case how bout some consistency
I’m not sure what you mean about consistency or reaction.
But if we talking consistency ....I think it was said that people were ok with a certain young lady about to stab another female over being bullied.

how about adults do a better job of guiding and protecting the kids.

bullying, robbing and guns?

none of this is cool.

Back