Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boyz in the Hood: Who was at fault for Ricky being shot?

Ricky for being from the Prometheus and Rickon Stark school of running from something.Gotta zig zag on these hoes

2sW2.gif

That and the fact that Ricky wanted to be seen on Crenshaw....

That wasn't his scene, he stuck out, and niggaz knew it.... The whole thing started cuz niggaz bumped into him

He thought shit was sweet. No situational awareness

Hanging out on a main street where ppl hang would be a scene any 16-17 yr old would do

Ricky was at fault. It remind me of past childhood peers that got down'd because they were around the wrong people. Even at 17 (assuming that was Ricky's age), then you have to be very cognizant on who you hang around. As always, the good one end up being the victim in the cross fire. Like @Duwop said I believe Ricky was perceived as the weakest target by Ferris and the bloods. I'm pretty sure they knew who Ricky was, being that he was a highly known high school football player. Now Ferris might've wanted some anna with Dough but seeing Ricky out there, he probably was looking like "This football as nigga banging too? Aight".

Ricky should've stayed in the yard, or should I say stayed out of the alleyway, and continue to let Dough, Monster & company be street niggas

Hanging out on a main street where ppl hang would be a scene any 16-17 yr old would do
but when your brother bang, you should know first hand that shit gets real out there..

even dough was shocked to see him out there.. Tre was scared the whole time...he kept saying he ain't think it was a good idea

that wasn't something Ricky did on the regular... he was low key self destructive....

If Ricky would've laid on the ground after the first shot to the leg.

Yall think the nigga gets out of the car to finish Ricky off like Doughboy did them?

Back