Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boyz in the Hood: Who was at fault for Ricky being shot?

So if dough never got arrested....he would have help Ricki focus an not have a baby that moms sent him to get milk which caused him to get killed.

All started with that damn ball.

Dough told him not the bring it...an its what he needed to go get to protect his brothers dream.

Dough saved like three times....each time Ricki was clueless.

Domino mf
Lol, you funny

this is fuckin comedy lol

"you remember that lil swim move nigga? oh you a pro bowler?"

giphy.gif

"shoulda ran a slant, punk!"

ijs nobody wants to be that corner that gets burnt

I think Doughboy ain't like the way Ricky was showed love by moms and she came off like she didn't care for Doughboy. You saw that when Doughboy and Ricky was fighting she immediately took Ricky's side. And then her reaction to when Ricky got shot she blames Doughboy.

S/N That scene hit hard to me bcuz when my older brother got shot i got blamed bcuz all the fights I used to get into.

damn my condolences bro

It wasn't just that.

He hated that Rick didn't see what made him special.

He hated that Rick didn't realize he was the favorite.

He hated that niggaz thought college was just to get bitches. He felt niggaz should go there to learn.

He hated that Rick ain't take the family shit seriously. Right before they fought dough called Rick's baby mother his wife. Rick played it off and dough says. " Might as well be, y'all a family"

And he scolded the niggaz on the porch when the recruiter came....

Dough wasn't simply jealous..... He was bitter that people like Rick who lived under the same roof with him didn't take seriously how insignificant they were to the rest of the world.

Dough was dropping knowledge the whole movie. The speech at the end about how all the shit in the news, and nothing about a top college prospect being killed. That should have been major news.

He just wanted his people to do better. He wanted Rick to be better than he was. But Rick fucked up by being killed.

That's why dough was so methodical about killing Ferris. He was hurt on multiple levels. He didn't care about being caught, because he knew his life didn't matter. Rick's did though. Rick could have been great. So dough wanted to make sure he executed everyone that was involved with Rick's death.

And that's why he never faulted Tre for getting out the car. He wanted Tre to be great as well

Doughboy was also a super negative nigga too probably from his mama tho. He mans mentioned college he shot that shit down like nigga ain’t gonna be shit. I woulda spazzed like nigga just cuz you mama fucked up don’t put that shit on me

He was shitting on his boy for saying he wanted to go to college for chicks....

He was like

"You don't go to college for bitches, you supposed to be learning something"

Doughboy was way more wise than he got credit for. I think he wanted to see Ricky and Tre win more than anything.

Ricky should've zigged zagged instead of running straight.

Matter of fact...when he and Trey saw them niggas and took off, they should've wait til they passed...AND THEN doubled back and ran home.

Matter of fact...when he and Trey saw them niggas and took off, they should've wait til they passed...AND THEN doubled back and ran home.

Ricky was a cornball bruh

One of my home boys did that tactic to the police, a long time ago. The police didn't know where that nigga went lol

Back