Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boyz in the Hood: Who was at fault for Ricky being shot?

I remember in the movie Ricky mom blamed Doughboy for Ricky getting shot. I never liked the mom because she was trash as hell and didn’t give a fuck about Doughboy. Debating at work and my homeboy felt Doughboy lifestyle was the cause. What y’all think?

they had several run ins w/ dough, and they knew exactly who Ricky was

he was a much easier target and just so happened to get caugt

notice they didnt shoot Trey and had every opportunity to do em both

it wasnt Dough's fault, but it was behind him

It was his girl fault

I thought about this shit in that thread @Lea made when someone posted Damita

Ricky would of still been alive if she would of went and got the damn flour herself

I know she was cooking but his mama was right there, she could of monitored the food on the stove or better yet she could of went and got the flour

:niggaa:

It was all Ricky's fault, he didn't take the situation seriously and was more concerned about a scratch ticket and not the niggas after him.

Dough had nothing to do with that, those dudes got into it with Ricky before Dough jumped in it
That and the fact that Ricky wanted to be seen on Crenshaw....

That wasn't his scene, he stuck out, and niggaz knew it.... The whole thing started cuz niggaz bumped into him

He thought shit was sweet. No situational awareness

His parents....and Doughboy....LA had a reported violent crime every 8 mins from 1984 to 92....should ve moved out of there first chance they got...Doughboy bought the low low instead of looking for an apt in the valley

Back