Welcome To aBlackWeb

Body Goals - Men and Women

blonde.jpg

My body goal is India Love.
We have a similar body type.
Im very busty but I have a small frame. (a little ass but not worth turning around to look at when I walk pass lmao)

I want to get my stomach flatter.
I just want to tone my body.

I am currently working with a personal trainer that is whipping my body into shape.
Hopefully, if I can just manage to put the fork down, I can get my body just as tight as her.

Hopefully...fingers crossed*
625413284be3ada398f5d992f9cf42f9.jpg

Last edited:
I was like 280 in August so ive made progress. Finna be cookout season soon tho. But if i stay on the adderall diet and actually add in more green i might be alright.

Im very busty but I have a small frame. (a little ass but not worth turning around to look at when I walk past lmao)

I am currently working with a personal trainer that is whipping my body into shape.
Hopefully, if I can just manage to put the fork down, I can get my body just as tight as her.

View attachment 3842
her abs are everything boo

Im very busty but I have a small frame. (a little ass but not worth turning around to look at when I walk past lmao)

View attachment 3842

Goat body size

A good eating regime, workout routine and hard work can get u where u need to be.

Back