Welcome To aBlackWeb

Body Goals - Men and Women

Ricoccet/Prince Puma

Prince-Puma.jpg

Just gotta do a lil diet tweaking. Gotta cut more carbs

I finally acheived my desired look a few years ago. I find the hardest thing to do is maintain since my eating habits have changed.

Attachments

• IMG_20161020_180439.jpg
    IMG_20161020_180439.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 41
Ima be honest I have a hard time settling on one photo for my goal. I like my thicknesses from the waist down I just want to tighten and tone. I also love my boobs. My biggest stressors are my pending tummy from my kids and my arms.
If I hard to pick a picture to represent my goals the closest it would be
3a122cfeb4b3a18111cc0c9e591b10f2.jpg
Her legs

13734262_322352574775184_908974480_n.jpg
Her upper body

Use her as inspiration but remember everyone's body is different and won't look the same.
very true. I'm not looking to change my body too much, happy with most things. just wanna build muscle. I like that she managed to build muscle without turning her form boxy

Ima be honest I have a hard time settling on one photo for my goal. I like my thicknesses from the waist down I just want to tighten and tone. I also love my boobs. My biggest stressors are my pending tummy from my kids and my arms.
If I hard to pick a picture to represent my goals the closest it would be
View attachment 3835
Her legs

View attachment 3836
Her upper body
Du has talked about your legs a lot LadyDu, you're in a good position if you're starting out with strong thick legs.

do u have dumbells @ home? maybe boxing with Du wld help with the arms?

very true. I'm not looking to change my body too much, happy with most things. just wanna build muscle. I like that she managed to build muscle without turning her form boxy
Oh no doubt just be careful of shopped pictures as well

emilyskyfit.jpg

Yes lawd

Ima spend my days doin squats for dat ass if that's what it takes.

Last edited:
Du has talked about your legs a lot LadyDu, you're in a good position if you're starting out with strong thick legs.

do u have dumbells @ home? maybe boxing with Du wld help with the arms?
We boxed heavy this pass summer and even the first 2 months of my pregnancy I was lifting/ bench pressing as well but I put all that aside by about the 3rd month in the incubation of the new seed lol... I'm starting back up in June I really want to take this solider fit class at the mma gym du goes to. There's another mommy boxer there I would love to workout with she's a beast!

Real talk I loved this picture of me at a wedding a few years ago like I said my tummy and my arm always been my stressors
FB_IMG_1489864458277.jpg

That why I have a hard time settling on one picture for inspiration some of these picture with razor phone thin waist scare me it looks so unnatural
I like getting inspiration from wasp waist fitness gurus personally, altho @Ironman1 is very right n there's a lot of photoshopping in pics out there. I got a similar build but I've never committed to muscle building long enough to see how I'd appear if I was ripped. need the motivation to tone up.
We boxed heavy this pass summer and even the first 2 months of my pregnancy I was lifting/ bench pressing as well but I put all that aside by about the 3rd month in the incubation of the new seed lol... I'm starting back up in June I really want to take this solider fit class at the mma gym du goes to. There's another mommy boxer there I would love to workout with she's a beast!
Impressive! if u get back into it, you'll be in a good place. i want to do more weight lifting for summer.
Real talk I loved this picture of me at a wedding a few years ago like I said my tummy and my arm always been my stressors
View attachment 3840
girl, I envy your legs and dat ass.

[QUOTE="BNE, post: 35973, member: ]"
Impressive! if u get back into it, you'll be in a good place. i want to do more weight lifting for summer.

girl, I envy your legs and dat ass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks du is a great motivator when we workout together; those are really my favorite workouts CUZ I push MUCH hard and it still fun.

Back