This nigga hated Jim so much he volunteered to coach the lil league baseball team. He hate his own kids how he go coach other people kids lmao.

Cape Verdean shit is confusing. When I went to Boston I thought it was some country in Caribbean didnt know if was off the coast of Africa. I think they deep in New England area

Yea they are..and they got asses for days! My dude...they are closer to Africa

But you basically could think of them like Brazilians..

I like it, highly relatable to me, Kenya sounds like most middle age black men with at least a little bread! My old lady black/white too, so I blame any shortcoming of my son on her white half.

• Haha
Reactions: Old Man Cain
Started watching it with the missus last night.. she's not too keen on it... she prefers Family Reunion

:hahaha:

I have sometimes a dry sense of humour so I chuckled at some bits (I'm on Episode 3 now...) but the laugh are in small portions though

Some of the screenwriting seems forced towards a racial dialogue or discussion even when not necessary and the foul language in front of kids as a parent myself is grating..

I've never watched CYE or Blackish so I can't correlate...

The issue of colorism... hmmm. .. if its based on his life and he has a predominantly light skinned fam then ...

I think Black Panther changed the game in how black actors were/are cast in prominent roles especially dark skinned black actors

The hashtag in front of BlackAF is poignant...

It's an aight show ...
Not wack but not great either

Anybody else think the director they were talking shit about in that episode was Jordan Peele or am I reaching?