Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean he pullin the tear a brotha down card but nobody is canceling his platform, we just want something new. Also, every version of his ish franchise waters down blackness which isn't even my/ people's beef, its the redundancy of it all

Do something new, stop milkin the same cow. Do something NEW nigga

Fair enough criticism. I still think Blackish and Grownish are his two best efforts so far.

That being said.. I dont really watch Law and Order.. but they got about like 5 different Law and order shows right?
They have 911.. and 911:Lone Star
They have NCIS...NCIS: Los Angeles.. NCIS: New Orleans
They have Chicago Fire and Chicago PD..

All of them using pretty much the same formula with a slight twist.. which is why I dont see why folks take issue when dude tries to attempt the same.

Is it the execution thats the problem or something else?

Fair enough criticism. I still think Blackish and Grownish are his two best efforts so far.

That being said.. I dont really watch Law and Order.. but they got about like 5 different Law and order shows right?

All of them using pretty much the same formula with a slight twist.. which is why I dont see why folks take issue when dude tries to attempt the same.

Prolly cuz those are, arguably, good shows

I only used to watch L&O: SVU so I can't personally speak to the other shows...but just from my circle and reading about them online, people say they really are good, well written shows

Prolly cuz those are, arguably, good shows

I only used to watch L&O: SVU so I can't personally speak to the other shows...but just from my circle and reading about them online, people say they really are good, well written shows

All them shits redundant af, I've watched some of them all.
Man stfu and get more creative

Like you posting style? Shits getting stale.

I think it’s his subject too blackish made sense for suburban niggas. Grownish for college kids. Then you get mixed ish and all these shows are relatively new. So it’s like how many spin offs do they need.

whereas cop shows and doctor shows and rescues shit can be the same show with different locations because that stuff don’t get boring.

I never liked any of his shows, it's all corny and obsessive over a singular subject that isn't interesting at all past the first season.

Him and Tyler Perry, can make all the money he wants, nobody will give them the critical acclaim they want.

Back