Welcome To aBlackWeb

black women have been coons to asians for at least 30 years.

Not a surprised Canadian supercoon @Bobjones wacked this

A token negro raised by whites with "mostly Asian" friends see nothing wrong with anti black racism

Difference is I'm not a reactionary fuck.

Clap back at individuals who've wronged u instead of throwing ppl who are innocent until proven otherwise under the bus in paranoid acts of conflation. It's really as simple and rational as it gets. But you'd rather be as irrationally reactionary as the worst white conservative commentators.

Asians have a monopoly on the beauty market for a myriad of reasons but one of them is the expectation by some blacks that feel like the only time they should do business with someone else black is if they are getting a hookup.

You don't barter with Asians. You go in there and pay whatever price is on the item.

My sister is a licensed barber and as a gift to me she wanted to cut my hair dye my bday. She finished and was like hbd bro. I told her, no, I'm going to pay you what you charge your customers for the same service. She tried to decline but I insisted and just sent it to her cashapp.

Then bought some of her other lil items in her shop.

If we are going to take back ownership of being the face of the services we want, we gotta stop expecting the hookup. I'm not saying don't shop around and just pay whatever someone is asking but stop looking for a discount every time.

Difference is I'm not a reactionary fuck.

Clap back at individuals who've wronged u instead of throwing ppl who are innocent until proven otherwise under the bus in paranoid acts of conflation. It's really as simple and rational as it gets. But you'd rather be as irrationally reactionary as the worst white conservative commentators.
Shut the fuck up houseboy

You're a whitewashed sambo who hates black Americans too.

You have made that clear

Nothing you type changes that

There's been ongoing debates since the trump era started about the so called rift between black immigrants from the Diaspora and black Americans. Many, not all, harbor hateful negative views of black Americans and they come here undermining us. They have derogatory words like "akata" and others they use against us. When this is brought up, black American voices are called "xenophobic" (even by other black Americans) as if we're flat out anti immigrant, which is a deflection from the issue. Its a difficult convo to navigate when people choose to play dumb

Play dumb? U mean like when u posted a video of a scripted anti-american Nigerian WWE wrestler to substantiate ur point? K.

Also Bob Jones

Trust me, I know this. My sisters Japanese friends grandma was racist against black ppl. I've peeped Chinese grocery clerks giving my mom dirty looks. I been watched in stores, had mfs cross the street just to not pass me. I been stopped by two pigs on my bike under shady pretense.

While I love supporting my black people some stuff I’m not paying stupid amounts of money for. Granted they are doing the labor dolo, I’m not paying $100 for a full set that Ling Nguyen can do for $40. It ain’t about not supporting them either for some folks. Some folks wanna get more bang for their buck and unfortunately, TNT Nails got the bang in most cases over Divas Mobile Nail Salon.

Shut the fuck up houseboy

You're a whitewashed sambo who hates black Americans too.

You have made that clear

Nothing you type changes that

I love black Americans. I got a black music icon as my avvy. My screen name's inspired by a blaxploitation character. I was literally just yesterday thinking to myself how prolific and talented black Americans are. Why else would I stick around here bruh. U gotta stop with ur agenda.

You wanna get tough with me but nobody else, go flex somewhere else
Sir, you got brolic with me

I was trying to chill. So if you wanna see what the authority hitting for, I'll be glad to show you

Lemme know

Sir, you got brolic with me

I was trying to chill. So if you wanna see what the authority hitting for, I'll be glad to show you

Lemme know
And you accept it, how long have we've been doing this but lets not derail further

While I love supporting my black people some stuff I’m not paying stupid amounts of money for. Granted they are doing the labor dolo, I’m not paying $100 for a full set that Ling Nguyen can do for $40. It ain’t about not supporting them either for some folks. Some folks wanna get more bang for their buck and unfortunately, TNT Nails got the bang in most cases over Divas Mobile Nail Salon.

i mean its really that simple

Back