Welcome To aBlackWeb

black women have been coons to asians for at least 30 years.

there are a lot of sisters in the nail industry come to think of it. i know several and theyre charging well over $150 and thats just for nails no pedicure. do i blame them? hell no but does this exclude a large percentage of working-class Black women? yes

so Kim Kims nail shop will always be in business and thats ok.

Last edited:
I’ve been telling people he is @Playboy buddy rose

So this thread led to the rebranding?

He was actually using both accounts at once. Then “left”

Well tell everybody the pattern that you see.
There's been ongoing debates since the trump era started about the so called rift between black immigrants from the Diaspora and black Americans. Many, not all, harbor hateful negative views of black Americans and they come here undermining us. They have derogatory words like "akata" and others they use against us. When this is brought up, black American voices are called "xenophobic" (even by other black Americans) as if we're flat out anti immigrant, which is a deflection from the issue. Its a difficult convo to navigate when people choose to play dumb

Had to. Cuz when I seen that 'illiterate monkey' shit...

There's been ongoing debates since about the trump era started about the so called rift between black immigrants from the Diaspora and black Americans. Many, not all, harbor hateful negative views of black Americans and they come here undermining us. They have derogatory words like "akata" and others they use against us. When this is brought up, black Americans voices are called "xenophobic" (even by other black Americans( as if we're flat anti immigrant, which is a deflection from the issue. Its a difficult convo to navigate when people choose to play dumb
You lost me @ Trump era and I didn’t read anything else. Sorry man, no disrespect to you but that kinda shit makes me drowsy.

Yo, then he came back to type as his other character in the same thread. Mans is wild lmaoooooo.

i believe Playboy Buddy Rose made a legitimate point in the first part of his post...... the illiterate monkey part was off color i agree but tbh i think he was frustrated with multiple people & he wanted to check out on his own terms..... was he white? who's to say... it's the internet... niggas in these rooms lie on a daily about their status in life on these forums.

Lmaooo

Back