Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black women accuse Instagram of racism over Kim Kardashian picture

glad to see @Goldie is on the right side of this argument and not dismissing them as hoes

its nice to know some men have common sense.

People need to stop calling every isolated incident racism. For all we know, Kim paid IG to keep that shit up. We know the Kardashians are attention whores that do any and everything for spotlight. You can't just assume its racism every time something works out for a white person.

People need to stop calling every isolated incident racism. For all we know, Kim paid IG to keep that shit up. We know the Kardashians are attention whores that do any and everything for spotlight. You can't just assume its racism every time something works out for a white person.

Thing is, Kim's pics were censored. IG had no real reason to take them down.

The pics I posted, on the other hand, are still up, 100% uncensored from chicks whos followers run in the hundreds of thousands. What's Bria and 'nem crying about?

To be fair, based on the history of America, we have more of a reason to link unfair treatment to racism than to consider them isolated incidents.

Fox News will call every murder of an unarmed black man at the hands of the police an 'isolated incident '.

Question for those dismissing this as simple hoe shit.

Are you suggesting that hoes can't be racially discriminated against or that it doesn't matter if they are racially discriminated against because they're hoes?

Also, are Deelishis and Bria Myles not allowed to tackle more than one issue at a time?

Thats pretty much what they saying lol

Question for those dismissing this as simple hoe shit.

Are you suggesting that hoes can't be racially discriminated against or that it doesn't matter if they are racially discriminated against because they're hoes?

Also, are Deelishis and Bria Myles not allowed to tackle more than one issue at a time?
in saying it's simple hoe shit, they don't realize they're revealing themselves to be simple minded as shit lol

To be fair, based on the history of America, we have more of a reason to link unfair treatment to racism than to consider them isolated incidents.

Fox News will call every murder of an unarmed black man at the hands of the police an 'isolated incident '.

But those aren't isolated incidents. There is a clear pattern and history of police abuse against blacks. I don't know much about IG, but from what I'm reading here, no such pattern exists in this case. And Kim's status an fame are likely more of a factor in her treatment than her race.

But those aren't isolated incidents. There is a clear pattern and history of police abuse against blacks. I don't know much about IG, but from what I'm reading here, no such pattern exists in this case. And Kim's status an fame are likely more of a factor in her treatment than her race.
People keep saying this, but nobody has explained why Rihanna's picture got pulled. And she's more famous than Kim.

Reactions: GNS
People keep saying this, but nobody has explained why Rihanna's picture got pulled. And she's more famous than Kim.

I don't know anything about that. Was Rihanna's censored like Kim's? Would Rihanna spend money to ensure prolonged exposure like Kim K would and may have done? If you care about this piddly shit, then there is more to be considered than just "she's white and those thots are black."

If yall wanna keep using Rihanna for an argument post the pic that got pulled cuz nobody seems to know what pic is being talked about

And also Kim K is more famous than Rihanna. Kim got almost double the amount of followers

BmZXGoECcAEQnud.jpg

Rihanna briefly banned from Instagram over topless Lui magazine cover
In case you missed it, Rihanna's NSFW magazine cover for Lui, and her decision to repost the image to her Instagram, got her temporarily banned from the social media platform back in April 2014. She reposted the photo to Twitter, which has more lenient nudity policies, and her fans rejoiced.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...agram-over-topless-lui-magazine-cover-w497276

BmZXGoECcAEQnud.jpg

In case you missed it, Rihanna's NSFW magazine cover for Lui, and her decision to repost the image to her Instagram, got her temporarily banned from the social media platform back in April 2014. She reposted the photo to Twitter, which has more lenient nudity policies, and her fans rejoiced.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...agram-over-topless-lui-magazine-cover-w497276

Somebody complained about her uncensored titties.

Meanwhile, Kim K's nipples were blurred out.

BmZXGoECcAEQnud.jpg

Oh I seen this and yeah this is bullshit, I can see where an issue would be

Oh I seen this and yeah this is bullshit, I can see where an issue would be

Which is?

Kim K posted her titties with the nipples blurred out.
Rhianna posted hers completely uncensored.

Instagram doesn't allow uncensored nudity so they kicked Rhianna.

They also kicked Chelsea Handler for posting uncensored topless pics a few times so there's that.

Which is?

Kim K posted her titties with the nipples blurred out.
Rhianna posted hers completely uncensored.

Instagram doesn't allow uncensored nudity so they kicked Rhianna.

They also kicked Chelsea Handler for posting uncensored topless pics a few times so there's that.
Nigga that shit artistic, the pic should be hung in a museum you don't ban or censor artistic shit... hell wrong with you Hitler

Back