Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black women accuse Instagram of racism over Kim Kardashian picture

Funny you say that 'cause I've seen plenty of bare Black titties on IG over the last coupla years and they're probably all still up. The problem is these chicks complaining are prolly "known" IG hoes that don't have the traffic stats that Kim K does and they're gettin flagged... But you gotta wonder who's doing the flagging?

NSFW

As you can see there's plenty of bare titties and ass on IG, and Kim K's shit was blurred out. There's way more shit like that out there. Seems to me like these hoes just butthurt.

GOAT'd for the NSFW pics.

Yeah Kim better look good...she bought all those pieces on her body. Minus well get your money's worth.

GOAT'd for the NSFW pics.

Yeah Kim better look good...she bought all those pieces on her body. Minus well get your money's worth.

4511716-3872679152-aa285.jpg

First they want to talk abt Kim.K braids, now this....leave my Baby alone

Last edited:
Funny you say that 'cause I've seen plenty of bare Black titties on IG over the last coupla years and they're probably all still up. The problem is these chicks complaining are prolly "known" IG hoes that don't have the traffic stats that Kim K does and they're gettin flagged... But you gotta wonder who's doing the flagging?

NSFW

As you can see there's plenty of bare titties and ass on IG, and Kim K's shit was blurred out. There's way more shit like that out there. Seems to me like these hoes just butthurt.

Fuck bria myles
Fuck all these words in your posts
Make a thread in the pic forum and put all these hoes in em
Looks like u got the plug

This is great.

Like I keep saying.... We get so worked up over the most trivial of things

NSFW

Fam, you posted an IG acct that repost pics from official accts. Those shits don't get flagged cuz those aren't ran by the models in those pics and if they do get flagged they'll just make another repost acct.

That comparison makes no sense lol

This shit is trivial lol but these hoes have a point.

Bria Myles has 1.3m followers, that aint nothing to sneeze at. Those pics homie just posted were from a repost acct that prolly doesnt even had 2k followers lol Ur gonna need a better argument fam

Fam, you posted an IG acct that repost pics from official accts. Those shits don't get flagged cuz those aren't ran by the models in those pics and if they do get flagged they'll just make another repost acct.

That comparison makes no sense lol

I posted from several accounts and you're only talking about one. Truthfully, tho, if you wanna find more just look for "photographers" in your area. Them dudes always talmbout "let's shoot" and only works with chicks showin ass and titties claiming to be "models". Yeah, them dudes. Find 'em and you'll run across way more ass and titty.

I posted from several accounts and you're only talking about one. Truthfully, tho, if you wanna find more just look for "photographers" in your area. Them dudes always talmbout "let's shoot" and only works with chicks showin ass and titties claiming to be "models". Yeah, them dudes. Find 'em and you'll run across way more ass and titty.

While that may be true, that's still on a low level. If these IG models have millions of followers they should get the same passes that Kim K gets and if u say it's other IG models flaggins Ig Models, I'm sure Kim K has even more haters who flags her shit.

With that said I don't really gaf lol but they do have an argument.

Reactions: GNS
Back