Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black women accuse Instagram of racism over Kim Kardashian picture

This shit is trivial lol but these hoes have a point.

Bria Myles has 1.3m followers, that aint nothing to sneeze at. Those pics homie just posted were from a repost acct that prolly doesnt even had 2k followers lol Ur gonna need a better argument fam

The point still stands: There's still plenty of uncensored Black titties and ass on IG.

Oh... and you're wrong bruh.

take_dat_take_dat.png

I'm, of course, assuming that this is the pic source you're referring to because 5 of the 7 pics I posted came from there. Like I said, there's more that just those three accounts out there too.

The point still stands: There's still plenty of uncensored Black titties and ass on IG.

Oh... and you're wrong bruh.

View attachment 25364

I'm, of course, assuming that this is the pic source you're referring to because 5 of the 7 pics I posted came from there. Like I said, there's more that just those three accounts out there too.

But that's not a model, so if a pic is flagged it means nothing to them cuz they have thousands of other chicks they can post, there's no face behind that acct. But when Bria for example is flagged , they know who they're flagging and not allowing to post those pics. It's a difference fam.

Bruh, that account posts a link to every model's IG page.

This is one of the models he posted: https://www.instagram.com/thenikiarenee/
350K followers ain't nothing to sneeze at. PLUS that same pic of her standing there asshole naked with an umbrella has 48.9K likes on HER page as opposed to only 18.7K on the repost site.

This is the broad that was standing on the balcony naked: https://www.instagram.com/strellakatuncut/
473K followers on that private account the pic originated from. 1.3M on her public account.

Again, one more model: https://www.instagram.com/meganashli/
She has 141k followers so she' on the lower end, but still well known enough.

Bottom line, these ain't exactly unknown randoms.

Question for those dismissing this as simple hoe shit.

Are you suggesting that hoes can't be racially discriminated against or that it doesn't matter if they are racially discriminated against because they're hoes?

Also, are Deelishis and Bria Myles not allowed to tackle more than one issue at a time?

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
This the hill people wanna die on? The right to post nudes on IG?

I dont think its a race issue but a class issue

This the hill people wanna die on? The right to post nudes on IG?

I dont think its a race issue but a class issue
Fuck Instagram, it's more so the concept of what should be allowed in the public sphere.

But if it's about class, why did Rihanna's picture get pulled?

Reactions: GNS
Fuck Instagram, it's more so the concept of what should be allowed in the public sphere.

But if it's about class, why did Rihanna's picture get pulled?

Nigga I don't know, I don't care either lol

This the wrong shit to be thinking about and up in arms about

Its funny my initial reaction was to discard their feelings, but if wrong is happening then shit ain't right. I will laugh though because this site will complain of ppl being oversensative in the real world, but will defend your right to feel that way. Although this seems to be about bread making being hemmed up and not the proverbial noble cause

Question for those dismissing this as simple hoe shit.

Are you suggesting that hoes can't be racially discriminated against or that it doesn't matter if they are racially discriminated against because they're hoes?

Also, are Deelishis and Bria Myles not allowed to tackle more than one issue at a time?
IM NOT SUGGESTING IM STATING I DONT GIVE A FIGGITY FUCK about this. do they speak of anything of depth.. this is vapid bullshit

Back