Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black sitcoms ranked (by Naima Cochrane)

Why did you like that?
I'm not trying to get super deep lol

But the narrative was always what would Laura think of Steve if he wasn't him?

Steve was so desperate to win her affection, he experimented on himself just to prove he had a cool gene inside himself lol

Not sure what that says about Laura but stephon was everything Steve saw Laura give her attention to until he started acting shitty towards her

IIRC buddy even reworked his formula and she wanted him back more than she wanted Steve at some point

I guess the TL;Dr version is what would your life be like if you could tap into this other side of you that you didn't know existed? What if the nerd finally got invited to the cool table?

Shit like that lol

I'm not trying to get super deep lol

But the narrative was always what would Laura think of Steve if he wasn't him?

Steve was so desperate to win her affection, he experimented on himself just to prove he had a cool gene inside himself lol

Not sure what that says about Laura but stephon was everything Steve saw Laura give her attention to until he started acting shitty towards her

IIRC buddy even reworked his formula and she wanted him back more than she wanted Steve at some point

I guess the TL;Dr version is what would your life be like if you could tap into this other side of you that you didn't know existed? What if the nerd finally got invited to the cool table?

Shit like that lol
You got it, bruh
1325602059538.jpg

Looking at all those shows on the list, it's a shame we don't have an all black channel that shows black tv shows. You see the same on cable, Martin, Fresh Prince and the Wayans Bros.
I think the Bounce channel plays Living Single, The Game and Moesha.
Shit TV Land been doing that shit for years playing them old white shows. I remember they used to have award shows too for old shit.

Move Living Single and Bernie Mac down one.

Move My wife and Kids to God Tier.

Drop Kenan and Kel completely off the list.

Move Jamie Foxx show to top tier

Drop Wayan Brothers completely off the list.

And if you got Proud Family and The PJ's on there, no explanation will convince me why the Boondocks not on there. Boondocks is Top Tier.

And if you got Proud Family and The PJ's on there, no explanation will convince me why the Boondocks not on there. Boondocks is Top Tier.
Attach82273_20200528_114923.gif

She explained why boondocks wasn't on the list and says it should be on an entirely separate list because that show is just that good

Edit: I remember. She said it's not a sitcom

Back