Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Ownership (property)

Yall thought about buying land in another country? Sorry if that was brought up already...

Yall thought about buying land in another country? Sorry if that was brought up already...
Yep and I will.

At some point we need to chat gabi.
It’s a lot going on behind the scenes I would love you to be apart of.

I’ll be out that way

Yep and I will.

I’ll be out that way
Oh yea my bad on not responding lololol. I'll put a lil list together for you and get back to you shortly

I've thought about it, but part of me doesn't trust it unless I had peoples in that country that would make sure it's real and I'm the actual owner.
Yea for those that can get dual citizenship or got ancestry somewhere else it's worth looking into

Yep and I will.

I’ll be out that way

I asked about that in one of these other real estate threads for those that did.. How they handle property management.. how they determine whats a good buy etc.

I know this is a little different than the thread premise but I think it is still interesting and should be put out for people to see.

The region of Calabria plans to offer up to €28,000 ($33,000) over a maximum of three years to people willing to relocate to sleepy villages with barely 2,000 inhabitants in the hope of reversing years of population decline.
These include locations near the sea, or on mountainsides, or both.
This isn't money for nothing, however. In order to get the funds, new residents must also commit to kickstarting a small business, either from scratch or by taking up preexisting offers of specific professionals wanted by the towns.
There are a few other catches too.
Applicants must take up residency and -- sorry boomers -- be a maximum of 40 years old. They must be ready to relocate to Calabria within 90 days from their successful application.
It's hoped the offer will attract pro-active young people and millennials eager to work.
Gianluca Gallo, a regional councilor, tells CNN the monthly income could be in the range of €1,000-€800 for two to three years. Alternatively, there could be one off funding to support the launch of a new commercial activity -- be it a B&B, restaurant, bar, rural farm, or store.
"We're honing the technical details, the exact monthly amount and duration of the funds, and whether to include also slightly larger villages with up to 3,000 residents," he tells CNN. "We've had so far a huge interest from villages and hopefully, if this first scheme works, more are likely to follow in coming years."

I know this is a little different than the thread premise but I think it is still interesting and should be put out for people to see.

The region of Calabria plans to offer up to €28,000 ($33,000) over a maximum of three years to people willing to relocate to sleepy villages with barely 2,000 inhabitants in the hope of reversing years of population decline.
These include locations near the sea, or on mountainsides, or both.
This isn't money for nothing, however. In order to get the funds, new residents must also commit to kickstarting a small business, either from scratch or by taking up preexisting offers of specific professionals wanted by the towns.
There are a few other catches too.
Applicants must take up residency and -- sorry boomers -- be a maximum of 40 years old. They must be ready to relocate to Calabria within 90 days from their successful application.
It's hoped the offer will attract pro-active young people and millennials eager to work.
Gianluca Gallo, a regional councilor, tells CNN the monthly income could be in the range of €1,000-€800 for two to three years. Alternatively, there could be one off funding to support the launch of a new commercial activity -- be it a B&B, restaurant, bar, rural farm, or store.
"We're honing the technical details, the exact monthly amount and duration of the funds, and whether to include also slightly larger villages with up to 3,000 residents," he tells CNN. "We've had so far a huge interest from villages and hopefully, if this first scheme works, more are likely to follow in coming years."
Was just reading this

Back