Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Ownership (property)

Looked at land prices in the US for about 3 hrs earlier

looks like Colorado is the cheapest

I would just have to figure out what to do with the land after that

Colorado def got cheap ass land under 5 acres, but you can cop 20-40 acre plots in TX and NV for the low.

I just saw 1.25 acres in CO for $2000. Empty ass land but there's actually several cats that threw a house on their land not too far away, plus the view of Mt. Blanca is pretty damned nice.

Might be cool to cop just on the strength.

I'm curious what are some of the things yall look for when scoping out some potential land to cop and how yall manage property thats not necessarily where you stay.

I'm curious what are some of the things yall look for when scoping out some potential land to cop and how yall manage property thats not necessarily where you stay.

Management is the easy part: It really doesn't require any. Just pay the taxes with the county and you're good and typically the taxes on some of this shit is so low it ain't even funny.

Give you an example: That 1.25 acres I saw in Colorado. It's in Alamosa County. I got the parcel number for the property, cross checked that with the county assessor to make sure I got the right one plus to see who owns it right now. I then checked with the county treasurer's office to see what the taxes are on that piece of land.

$4.04 in taxes. Fam I got that in change in my backpack.

The county also adds a $5 administrative fee for any taxes under $10 for a total of $9.04. Pretty sure I have that much is loose change as well.

That's it. For the cost of a combo meal you've paid the taxes for a year on 1.25 acres of land in Colorado.

The 20 acres I got up in Elko County runs me $41 a year. The 30 acres in Mohave County in AZ runs a bit over $100 a year. Contrast those lots to the spot near Grayling, MI; for 1.5 acres I'm looking at about $150 a year.

As for what do I look for... Dunno, it varies. In MI I look for places that I might want to eventually stick at least a tiny home on the land, so there needs to be resources nearby. In NV, AZ, and TX, I kinda don't care as long as there's a road of some sort that leads to it (which is also why I've been looking for an early Xterra or another Mercedes ML-class 'cause they're amazing off-road vehicles)

I don’t plan to live there but I do depending on the area either wanna look at

-Land equipment storage
-Storage units
-Something animal related
-A place for ATVs and off road vehicles

etc

I saw 5 acres for like $4900

I wonder how big the area has to be for solar panels and shit

I don’t plan to live there but I do depending on the area either wanna look at

-Land equipment storage
-Storage units
-Something animal related
-A place for ATVs and off road vehicles

etc

I saw 5 acres for like $4900

I wonder how big the area has to be for solar panels and shit
i been looking into solar farms.

for 5 acres you can get like a good megawatt plus

Management is the easy part: It really doesn't require any. Just pay the taxes with the county and you're good and typically the taxes on some of this shit is so low it ain't even funny.

Give you an example: That 1.25 acres I saw in Colorado. It's in Alamosa County. I got the parcel number for the property, cross checked that with the county assessor to make sure I got the right one plus to see who owns it right now. I then checked with the county treasurer's office to see what the taxes are on that piece of land.

$4.04 in taxes. Fam I got that in change in my backpack.

The county also adds a $5 administrative fee for any taxes under $10 for a total of $9.04. Pretty sure I have that much is loose change as well.

That's it. For the cost of a combo meal you've paid the taxes for a year on 1.25 acres of land in Colorado.

The 20 acres I got up in Elko County runs me $41 a year. The 30 acres in Mohave County in AZ runs a bit over $100 a year. Contrast those lots to the spot near Grayling, MI; for 1.5 acres I'm looking at about $150 a year.

As for what do I look for... Dunno, it varies. In MI I look for places that I might want to eventually stick at least a tiny home on the land, so there needs to be resources nearby. In NV, AZ, and TX, I kinda don't care as long as there's a road of some sort that leads to it (which is also why I've been looking for an early Xterra or another Mercedes ML-class 'cause they're amazing off-road vehicles)

Props on the info yall.. Yah I suppose the maintenance of the land wouldnt be much.. I guess I was thinking mainly along the lines of someone keeping the landscaping in check so the trees and all that shit doesn't get out of hand when you actually want to do something with it.

but do yall check for other things like if alot of other people are selling land/homes in the area... what the economy of the place ur looking to buy land in looks like and is it growing or shrinking.. what kind of natural resources are in the area..if it's by the water does it flood often, how good the soil is for planting, how easy it would be to connect to the existing roads and utilities(electricity, gas, water etc)

i got you.
well i mean its plenty of things you can do with $20k depending on where you are.
Yeah but 20k is extremely high end and that’s maybe like 6 months from now I looked at prices at literally every state

I want around 5 acres and if I wanna buy land maybe before 2022 it would be for only $6000 as a limit

I see why Kanye got land in Wyoming

Yeah but 20k is extremely high end and that’s maybe like 6 months from now I looked at prices at literally every state

I want around 5 acres and if I wanna buy land maybe before 2022 it would be for only $6000 as a limit

I see why Kanye got land in Wyoming
dont stop at just the states. its a big world out there with alot of cheap land.

im just happy you have an idea and trying to execute.

shit even raising Koi can be profitable and you can start with under $10k

i got ideas for days but do ya thing black man

Last edited:
dont stop at just the states. its a big world out there with alot of cheap land.

im just happy you have an idea and trying to execute.

shit even raising Koi can be profitable and you can start with under $10

i got ideas for days but do ya thing black man
Appreciate the info and advice

Back