lands.com
landsofamerica.com
americanlanddeal.com
ebay
zillow
landmodo.com
landandfarm.com
landwatch.com

Yeah but 20k is extremely high end and that’s maybe like 6 months from now I looked at prices at literally every state

I want around 5 acres and if I wanna buy land maybe before 2022 it would be for only $6000 as a limit

I see why Kanye got land in Wyoming

Is North Texas on the list?

I can link you to something

imo

check counties along and around the delta, Oregon, alaska, nevada and the dakotas
sharp county arkansas i had my eye on for a bit
and some places in NC too.

FYI.

the DFW is getting a mad influx of tech companies and companies overall so this is gon be prime places out here

Bump.

@DOS_patos thread from earlier made me think of this thread again

I still wanna cop some land eventually I just gotta figure out where and what the hell I would do with it lol.

Any of yall that own land yall ever think of farming on it or leasing it out for something else? Are there restrictions on how much of the trees n shit you can clear out etc?

Bump.

I still wanna cop some land eventually I just gotta figure out where and what the hell I would do with it lol.

Any of yall that own land yall ever think of farming on it or leasing it out for something else? Are there restrictions on how much of the trees n shit you can clear out etc?

The land me and the fam own on the reservation is leased out to a farming operation. We get money from it every month.

The rest of the land I have in the southwest prolly wouldn't be good for farming unless they did a lot of terraforming.

Bump.

Just holding for now......
I have ideas but for now those ideas need better and cheaper way of executing what’s needed.

Well if black folk owned and controlled more shit than racism would be less of problem because less than reliant on whites,other races etc.
Do you think black folks can be racist? Just wondering.

Ain't this the damn truth tho?

Land ownership creates wealth, wealth provides greater opportunities for investment (in business, education, health etc) and investment opens the door to greater social mobility.

You've got all that and you start to stake your claim in the race.

I'm no major capitalist but if this is how the game is and will be for the foreseeable future it's gonna need to be played whether we like it or not.

Ain't this the damn truth tho?

Land ownership creates wealth, wealth provides greater opportunities for investment (in business, education, health etc) and investment opens the door to greater social mobility.

You've got all that and you start to stake your claim in the race.

I'm no major capitalist but if this is how the game is and will be for the foreseeable future it's gonna need to be played whether we like it or not.
im glad you see it this way.

we gotta stop thinking they will change their system to help us.

we can use their system against them to help us be less needy.

Back