Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black nurses dragged then fired over delivery “ick” tik tok

its like in the police force too. the cops ain't shit. try to ask the cops to tell my neibors to stop having there dogs shit in my yard. and show pictures and videos. and call animal control. and they did nothing about it.

the white neibors always try to throw stones and hide there hands. and start shit with folks. and then call the police and ask like the vitcims.

so they would try to play a game of talking shit. outside of my back yard. to get me to come out there and fight them so they can call the police and have me arrested.

so i can thumb tacks and razors and sharp pins in my yard to counter them.

they got mad and call the apartment people. they gave me a warning. i put it back down there.

after 3 years of dealing with this mess.

i was about to snap. so i said i am going to call the police. and beat them at there own game. they was blasting loud music too for 3 years.

white cops show up. karens are on the devils side. cuss me out. after i show them the city,state and federal laws and housing laws saying dog poop is not allow on other neibors back yard.front yard or prch.

white female karens cuss me out. and call me stupid and threaten to arrest me. and said i am acting childish and i should let them do it. and they can do what the fuck they want to.

cops rather for you to commit a crime. then to prevent it. smh. way more employee deserve to get fire then this.
The Chinese spot would've been thriving around my way if that was me.

It's crazy because that's how I knew who had the sh**ty jobs or not. When I see people bash their job or anything to do with it on social media, and no consequences follows then I automatically say "they must gotta sh***y job" lol. Because these career jobs etc not gon play with you. I gotta classmate that works at a chicken house plant and she be bashing her supervisor on social media. I be like "it must be nice to do that because I never had a job that can happen, and everything is still good at work".

I kno a few folks who done left & came back to the chicken house a few times

:hahaha:

Sometimes cancel culture works

Sometimes? I'd say 8/10 times that shit works. At least it works better than the "go with the flow culture" that's let varying degrees of bad behavior go unchecked for centuries.

We have literal white supremacists, rapists and whatever other dregs of the earth complaining about being "canceled"... that shit is a small victory in my book. Just because aging struggling comedians want to die on that hill doesn't make it wrong.

The Chinese spot would've been thriving around my way if that was me.

i am at my breaking point. i throw glass at the neibors back yard. when they decide to tried me again and leave dog poop in my yard. close to my back porch walkway.

lets say the dog step in glass. and they lied to the apartment peole said the dog got cutt up,and hostpial and paw are hurting.

4. i told that racists bitch. she is lying and they are lying. i told the landlord i seen the dog out there 3 days after i threw the glass and it was walking and perfectly fine.

6. i said if they do not stop having there dog shit in my yard and blast loud music. then i am not turning the other cheek no more.

only time i get them to stop is if i reliate. they want me to be the bigger man while allowing them to bully me. its not going to happen.

they got one mo time to do it.

then i am going to actually hurt the dog. and them.

i am at my breaking point. i throw glass at the neibors back yard. when they decide to tried me again and leave dog poop in my yard. close to my back porch walkway.

lets say the dog step in glass. and they lied to the apartment peole said the dog got cutt up,and hostpial and paw are hurting.

4. i told that racists bitch. she is lying and they are lying. i told the landlord i seen the dog out there 3 days after i threw the glass and it was walking and perfectly fine.

6. i said if they do not stop having there dog shit in my yard and blast loud music. then i am not turning the other cheek no more.

only time i get them to stop is if i reliate. they want me to be the bigger man while allowing them to bully me. its not going to happen.

they got one mo time to do it.

then i am going to actually hurt the dog. and them.

Dog owners are some of the most narcissistic...........inconsiderate people on the planet.

Starting to believe that the only reason they..........."walk"...............their dogs is so that they can shit somewhere that they won't have to clean up their poop.

Basically neglecting their responsibility and making it someone else's problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Back