Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black nurses dragged then fired over delivery “ick” tik tok

I know some women that are good people and good nurses and they complain about this stuff, hell, I know doctors and cops that complain about shit like this. It’s a certain type of job but it’s still customer service and customer sucks

You would think black nurses would be sympathetic to black women knowing what they go through during labor

For some reason there's a few careers where people no matter their race or background, especially minorities, identify more with their professional identity than their actual identity as a person.

I was initially thinking it wasn't right until I read the tweets and saw the videos from the patients. Like I thought it seemed like some lighthearted annoyances from the nurses but they seem actually just suck at their job

To believe Black people would care more about the well being of Black people than any other person is a fallacy that needs to die.

We been doing that for decades, pushing for Black people to be in positions of authority and power in crucial industries like education and politics under the belief they would be more sympathetic and they act just the same as anybody else.

The bias against Black people is institutional and we have been cultured anti-Black institutions.

You can have all Black everything but if the institution's culture remains the same, now you just have Black people that are biased against Black people in anti-Black institutions.
this is so true .

I disagree. lets not blame institutions. some people just aint shit no matter what race they are

Why would you not blame institutions when institutions are the factories of culture, rule and power?

The racism against Black Americans isn't due to the sentiments of individuals, it's due to the fact that the American wealth was built off of slavery. Therefore institutions like the legal system, financial system, medicine system, political system and educational system had to be biased in order to justify the slavery of Black people.

The reason why the Founding Fathers did not end slavery after the Revolutionary War because they realized that they sold the newly free Americans the idea of self governance and property...so how does it look to relieve people of their property meaning Black people if you just fought the British for the same thing? Instead of being the radical revolutionaries they proclaimed themselves to be, they left Black people enslaved.

Same thing happened with Reconstruction. The North beat the South, but they decide can't just go down there and subjugate the South to treat Black people as citizens, so they leave Black people die at the hands of the Klan.

It's not people. After MLK was assassinated, America have refused to acknowledge the type of people America reproduces and attracts and equate individual actions and sentiments as racism when that's not how racism is enacted and perpetuated.

As if individuals are not products of institutions and arrived at being indifferent or hostile to the well-being of Black people independently when every institution in this country preaches that as gospel.

America does not want to change because to treat Black Americans justly and fairly and compensate us for the treatment we have experienced would mean undoing America as is, reflecting on what it means to be an American and starting over.

Last edited:
I mean, lets keep it 100%

My job isnt anywhere close to being as critical as a delivery nurse. But if I go online and post about how I hate specifics of my job, my company will fire me too.

So yea, all fair.

It's crazy because that's how I knew who had the sh**ty jobs or not. When I see people bash their job or anything to do with it on social media, and no consequences follows then I automatically say "they must gotta sh***y job" lol. Because these career jobs etc not gon play with you. I gotta classmate that works at a chicken house plant and she be bashing her supervisor on social media. I be like "it must be nice to do that because I never had a job that can happen, and everything is still good at work".

If there is ONE thing you can give Trump credit for because...fuck him...He was very vocal about wanting to ban TikTok.

And lo and behold that company is basically a Chinese spy app

They been exposed..and yet people still use it 🤦🏿‍♂️

If there is ONE thing you can give Trump credit for because...fuck him...He was very vocal about wanting to ban TikTok.

When MF from Area 51 start dropping nuclear codes n shit, and not dumb chicks in the OP. Then be worried.

The only thing China is seeing on Tik Tok is the gotdaman Cuff It challenge............. :hahaha:

People wont care until China does something with their voice data, facial data, and all the other data they keep and share. Even then people probably wont care

:hahaha:.......What China gonna do? Fix Bmore's and PG's fukd up school systems.

That shits a joke Tik Tok bad, but Facebook cool. You know the one that's was just in congress about that shit............:hahaha:

Back