Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black nurses dragged then fired over delivery “ick” tik tok

Stupid little simple-minded ass bitches.

I swear social media has really fucked up society. The same ones in that video making fun of patients deserve to be fired and the fucked up thing about it is most of those nurses in that video is black.

America's health care system is straight ass b/c a lot of the ppl who work in the system don't never do what they supposed to do and that video shows part of the problem. Good riddance to those brauds b/c if you can't deal with what comes in the medical field you don't need to be in that field.

:hahaha:.......What China gonna do? Fix Bmore's and PG's fukd up school systems.

That shits a joke Tik Tok bad, but Facebook cool. You know the one that's was just in congress about that shit............:hahaha:

I hate PG's school system. My daughters' school had holiday/ugly sweater day yesterday. I ain't buying no special sweater just for school spirit week. My first grader just put on a sweater with bunch of crazy colors. She said the teacher actually fussed at her because her sweater wasn't ugly enough.

Agreed. Unfortunately, it seems like the passion among people for jobs like nursing and teaching is going away.

Well I can understand the desire for both fields decreasing b/c teachers don't get paid enough to put up with someone else's bad kids and then barely get paid enough to make rent or mortgage. You can't say or teach certain things to kids and then at some point you have to deal with different parents which could be another issue altogether.

The nursing field you really have to know what you're doing b/c it's a lot of liability involved when dealing with ppl who are sick or dealing with other medical conditions and if someone doesn't do their part it's could turn out to be a potential life or death situation.

Well I can understand the desire for both fields decreasing b/c teachers don't get paid enough to put up with someone else's bad kids and then barely get paid enough to make rent or mortgage. You can't say or teach certain things to kids and then at some point you have to deal with different parents which could be another issue altogether.

The nursing field you really have to know what you're doing b/c it's a lot of liability involved when dealing with ppl who are sick or dealing with other medical conditions and if someone doesn't do their part it's could turn out to be a potential life or death situation.

There's also the fact that people increasingly seem to believe it's ok to treat people in public service sectors like shit. No one wants to deal with that. Remember when nurses were risking their lives everyday going to COVID packed hospitals to take care of people, and idiots on the outside were attacking for...I still understand why they were attacking nurses.

There's also the fact that people increasingly seem to believe it's ok to treat people in public service sectors like shit. No one wants to deal with that. Remember when nurses were risking their lives everyday going to COVID packed hospitals to take care of people, and idiots on the outside were attacking for...I still understand why they were attacking nurses.

Yeah man a lot of ppl really showed they asses during the height of the pandemic and I really felt bad for those nurses that had to put up with the bs. It didn't make matters any better that we had a good for nothing president in Trump that just say on his ass wouldn't do anything to help those dealing w/COVID.

In general, anything dealing with ppl as a whole has really just turn to shit and it's both sides of the game. The ppl working in medical field & the ppl that's supposed to be treated b/c there are some asshole patients. One big ass mess.

Stupid little simple-minded ass bitches.

I swear social media has really fucked up society. The same ones in that video making fun of patients deserve to be fired and the fucked up thing about it is most of those nurses in that video is black.

America's health care system is straight ass b/c a lot of the ppl who work in the system don't never do what they supposed to do and that video shows part of the problem. Good riddance to those brauds b/c if you can't deal with what comes in the medical field you don't need to be in that field.

its like in the police force too. the cops ain't shit. try to ask the cops to tell my neibors to stop having there dogs shit in my yard. and show pictures and videos. and call animal control. and they did nothing about it.

the white neibors always try to throw stones and hide there hands. and start shit with folks. and then call the police and ask like the vitcims.

so they would try to play a game of talking shit. outside of my back yard. to get me to come out there and fight them so they can call the police and have me arrested.

so i can thumb tacks and razors and sharp pins in my yard to counter them.

they got mad and call the apartment people. they gave me a warning. i put it back down there.

after 3 years of dealing with this mess.

i was about to snap. so i said i am going to call the police. and beat them at there own game. they was blasting loud music too for 3 years.

white cops show up. karens are on the devils side. cuss me out. after i show them the city,state and federal laws and housing laws saying dog poop is not allow on other neibors back yard.front yard or prch.

white female karens cuss me out. and call me stupid and threaten to arrest me. and said i am acting childish and i should let them do it. and they can do what the fuck they want to.

cops rather for you to commit a crime. then to prevent it. smh. way more employee deserve to get fire then this.

its like in the police force too. the cops ain't shit. try to ask the cops to tell my neibors to stop having there dogs shit in my yard. and show pictures and videos. and call animal control. and they did nothing about it.

the white neibors always try to throw stones and hide there hands. and start shit with folks. and then call the police and ask like the vitcims.

so they would try to play a game of talking shit. outside of my back yard. to get me to come out there and fight them so they can call the police and have me arrested.

so i can thumb tacks and razors and sharp pins in my yard to counter them.

they got mad and call the apartment people. they gave me a warning. i put it back down there.

after 3 years of dealing with this mess.

i was about to snap. so i said i am going to call the police. and beat them at there own game. they was blasting loud music too for 3 years.

white cops show up. karens are on the devils side. cuss me out. after i show them the city,state and federal laws and housing laws saying dog poop is not allow on other neibors back yard.front yard or prch.

white female karens cuss me out. and call me stupid and threaten to arrest me. and said i am acting childish and i should let them do it. and they can do what the fuck they want to.

cops rather for you to commit a crime. then to prevent it. smh. way more employee deserve to get fire then this.

told the cops can you mediate the situation. before i hurt the dog. or them.

Nursing is one of those professions I believe you have to have a passion for, you can't do it strictly for the money. When you doing the job for the check, this is what you get.

bro yes. my stepdad preach at a old folks nursing home. and i use to help them old folks with alot of shit. and bro its not for the weak of heart.

i could never stomach changing them. or bathing them. sorry.

i can bring you your food. medience, and all that. but i got halositis. but the whole place be smelling like shit. and pee. i mean the type of fresh shit and pee.

abd old folks smell.

and dealing with there mood swings and mentally deficiency and cursing at you. and hollering. it can be fun. to help them. but man.

that make me realize. i want to die young. and do not want to live to get old.

what they said happens on a daily basis in alot of hospitals... only difference being is that these fools were retarded enough to record it on social media... #ignorance at a all time high.

Back