Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

dude woulda got chucked out of the airlock for that shit with no fucks given
I just told my wife..

I'm cool with mission failure at this point. .. niggaz knew this was a wild experiment to begin with...

Like they had to know psychologically this shit might go south.... ESPECIALLY after the first nigga family was killed..

. I'm murking homie the second I come out..... Fuck the mission

I just told my wife..

I'm cool with mission failure at this point. .. niggaz knew this was a wild experiment to begin with...

Like they had to know psychologically this shit might go south.... ESPECIALLY after the first nigga family was killed..

. I'm murking homie the second I come out..... Fuck the mission
But then he’s dead because you need both of them to man the ship or whatever. Let’s get home then he’s dead

Even though demon 79 has no technology. It might be my favorite one
The creator of Black Mirror is trying to gaslight everyone saying that Black Mirror was never about technology.

The creator of Black Mirror is trying to gaslight everyone saying that Black Mirror was never about technology.

So every episode of the first 3 or so seasons being tech based was just a coincidence? I think not.

Finally watched the new season

I liked Joan. That was funny

Loch Henry got super dark super fast at the end. Wow

Beyond the Sea beginning was like the Manson family killings. Thought they were going to have an affair. Why did he kill her? That made no sense to me. I was expecting him to kill the guy and take his place. I'd be like fuck the mission and throw his ass out of the airlock

Werewolf was unexpected. Lol at photographing the killing at the end too

Demon was kind of meh to me. Wasn't bad but wasn't great. It was a nice touch that she was telling the truth

So every episode of the first 3 or so seasons being tech based was just a coincidence? I think not.

I actually don't think technology was as central as some believe. The show always seemed to be more about social trends. I wouldn't say the focus on technology was confidential. I just think it was a byproduct of the stories being set in modern times and being. Society is driven by tech now. With this season, the episodes were set in the past. It makes sense that they weren't as tech driven. That said they of them being straight up supernatural is weird.

This kinda corny.... Makes me not want watch going forward

Back