Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

From what I saw, Demon 79 was fire but I had to stop part way through cuz my dog kept barking at the dog on the screen so I cut it off. Gotta finish later

headscratch-real-housewives-of-atlanta.gif

I'd watch a whole series of Demon 79. It would basically be Doctor Who meets Constantine, but funnier and with an 80s asthetic. The ending could just get retconned or something. Gaap and Nida both don't really know what's supposed to happen in the end, anyway.

d4824e8e7d0f8fc7aa6ef601c32f1f1eca3ac8b2.png

What was so good about lock henry?

Yall already know i couldn't get past the the idea of a black girl with cornrows being with some stinky Irishman

I loved the way they built the logic behind Joan is Awful and how there were fictive levels. That shit was genius. The logic wasn’t bulletproof, but that was ok given the limited runtime. Anyone notice that one of the shows on Streamberry was Loch Henry and they passed because they were tired of true crime shows? 😂

Loch Henry was dope, especially the twist. It’s hard to keep a twist hidden now that everyone looks for one but they did good with this one.

Edit: Almost forgot about Beyond the Sea. It was an interesting concept but not compelling. I could have done without it. I feel like the ending was done only for the shock factor because dude never gave any indication he’d be a mass murderer.

Mazey Day was pretty boring right up until the end. The twist was still kind of meh.

Demon 79 was a lot of fun. I liked that they didn’t play the psychotic break angle all the way through and had everything she experienced by real. I didn’t love the ending, but I guess it fit. Not sure how else they could have ended it.

First get out, now black mirror....

These interracial relationships really have a dark side

Back